Bone Buddies : Part One

I was messing around with equipment when HE walked in. Jeffrey Croy was the only person truly capable of getting me hard. It was him I envisioned when I jerked off. It was his dick I thought off as I ploughed my wife's wet pussy. 

I can only ever dream of touching the 12 inch dick with perfectly sized balls that would fit well in my hands. I feel a large hand settle on my ass.

My cock began to  harden as Jeffrey's hands began to trace small circles around my backside. "The class is about to arrive," I say, beginning to turn away. 

His hands roughly grip my shoulders. "We have time," with a seductive lilt. His hands begin to trail down my back, stopping at the waistband of my shorts. 

Jeffrey's thick fingers hooked on my shorts and slowly pulled them down. His hand brushed against my erection as a strangled gasp escaped my lips. 

"You're so desperate for daddy's big cock, aren't you?" he said whilst palming my balls. 

He began to pump my dick from behind. My hands grip the edge of the equipment to steady myself. Jeffrey's hands go faster and faster. Nothing but the sounds of my desperate moans could be heard in the fitness suite. 

One of my hands clamps around my mouth to stifle the humiliating moans. Just as I begin to reach my peak, Jeffrey's hands abruptly stop. I groan and reach down to finish off, but before I am able to, daddy takes both of my hands in a tight grip. 

"You're a greedy little boy aren't you?" Daddy says mockingly. 

I try to rut against the equipment, but daddy stills my hips in his firm hands.

"You haven't earned an orgasm. After all, you have been such a naughty boy," Jeffrey said, his grip tightening to the point that I feared he would cut the blood circulation in my hands.

"What do you mean, sir?" I ask breathlessly.

"You masturbated in the bathroom. If you truly were so horny, you could have come to my office." he said, breathing heavily on my ear. "You know I can't refuse a desperate little boy kneeling in my office with his cock out on display only for me to see."

The bell rang throughout the school. Only moments later, the hubbub of students getting to their next class could be heard throughout the hallways. "If you come to my office at the end of the day and beg like the slut you are, I'll consider letting you cum." he said giving my cock one last stroke. 

I made a quick job of cleaning myself up and continued to prepare the equipment. 

Not a moment later, students were coming through the door. "Mr lane?" a pupil said timidly. "Are you alright ?"

"Of course," I replied, turning around to face the class. "Take a seat on the mat, everyone."