Chapter 1

"(Your name)! Come play with us !" Shouted my energetic sister. I closed the book that I was reading under the tree and got up from the picnic blanket. "coming!" I replied as I wiped the grass off of my black dress and ran up to my siblings ." (your name) you can be the mummy , I'll be the baby and (brothers name) will be the daddy !" explained (sisters name) . "aw why must I be the daddy !". "Because you are a boy ! ". "But I don't wanna be the daddy !!!". Then their little argument began . I chuckled at them and then tried to break up the fight and come to an agreement . "hey guys calm d-"."(your name) why is that weird guy watching us ". "huh?". Before I could say anything my sister broke me off and pointed at a direction . I followed her pointing finger to see a tall , lean black figure in the distance , hiding half of its body behind a tree. I bit my lip and grabbed my brothers and sisters hands . "come on guys time to go back inside " . I dragged the two back inside our home , ignoring their protests .

Why does it keep following me ?

~~~~|time skip|~~~~~

"Happy birthday to you ~"

"Happy birthday to you~"

"Happy birthday dear (your name)!~"

"Happy birthday to you!~"

I excitedly blew out the candles on the white frosted cake . "yay !!!!! Happy birthday (your name)!!!" Cheered my family . I smiled as I was handed the cake knife and began to cut pieces for them to eat .

~~~~~|that night|~~~~~

I changed into my comfy pjs and browsed through the internet with my computer . I decided to search about this black figure that has been following me . I have to do something about it . maybe talk to it ? Or capture it ? I don't know . what if he's trying to kill me and my family . A shiver ran down my spine . I have to do something about this .

I checked the clock on the wall and it was 1:00 so I decided to sleep. I walked to my bed and noticed a black letter placed on the bedside table . I picked it up and opened the envelope . I took out the black card and opened it. there it wrote in white cursive lettering .

"Happy birthday princess~"

p-princess??!?

*here it is ! The sequel !
It will only be a few chapters long and will mostly clear up the confusion from the last story .
Expect short chapters and crazy moments . *