𝒌𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒔𝒔

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[SHE]

1.03 || kick his sorry ass

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"I don't want to go to the Sheriff's Station." Lacey says as Stiles drags her with him and Scott to the building.

"Too late. You climbed in the Jeep. You're coming in. Besides, you helped me put my murder board together. You know all of this." Stiles says.

"I just wanted a ride to school." Lacey grumbles as she reluctantly follows him in and then into the Sheriff's office.

"Boys. Who's this?" He asks.

"Uh, Dad, this is Lacey Dunbar. Liam's older sister. We're initiating her." Stiles says.

"I don't think I like the sound of that." Lacey says.

"No, neither do I." Scott agrees.

"I don't like the sound of anything Stiles comes out with." Sheriff says.

"Wow, okay. No need." Stiles says, holding his hands up. "Lets just get on with this." He says and Lacey smiles. "So, the Walcotts were first, at least, the first we know about." He starts. "Four murders." He says.

"Sean, his brother and their parents. But not the dog. Small wins." Lacey says and Scott chuckles slightly while Stiles shakes his head at her.

"They were killed by a professional assassin called the Mute; weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. But then, the Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek Hale with a claymore mine." Stiles says and she hums, nodding along. "Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house." Stiles continues.

"And don't forget the whole decapitation beside his car thing." Lacey says and Stiles nods, pointing at her.

"Lets not forget that." Stiles agrees. "And then, last night, twenty-three-year-old Carrie Hudson." He finishes.

"It's a Deadpool." Scott says, unfolding a piece of paper from his pocket. "A hit list of supernatural creatures. This is only part of it." He says, placing it down. "The rest still has to be decoded." Scott explains as the Sheriff takes it, looking it over.

"Who found this list?" Sheriff asks.

"Lydia." Stiles responds.

"How?" Sheriff asks.

"She wrote it." Stiles explains. "Actually, she transcribed it. Without realising it."

"Banshee?" He asks.

"Banshee." Stiles confirms.

"Beautiful." He says.

"She also decoded it. Very creepily, may I add. She said a wall spoke to her." Lacey says, holding a hand out in front of her.

"A wall spoke to her?" Sheriff asks.

"I mean, I'm new to this whole supernatural thing, but that doesn't seem normal. For walls to speak. Right? Or is that a thing that happens often?" Lacey asks.

"Not typically. But with Lydia you never know." Stiles says.

"Great. Can I quit now?" Lacey asks.

"No. You're stuck with this for life. Your brother's a werewolf." Stiles says.