𝒅𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒖𝒔

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[SHE]

2.02 || definitely not a genius

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Lacey taps her thumb on the steering wheel as she drives, Liam in the backseat as she heads to Malia's to pick the brunette up. "I don't understand why I'm always the one in the backseat." Liam complains.

"Because you're the smallest. Now stop complaining. I could have made you walk." Lacey responds and Liam huffs, dropping back into the seat as she pulls up outside Malia's before beeping the horn.

"Hey." Malia says as she walks down to the car, climbing in the passenger seat.

"Morning." Lacey responds as she pulls out of the drive, still tapping her thumb on the steering wheel.

"You reek of anxiety." Malia says and Lacey glances at her.

"I was doing some thinking last night." Lacey starts and both of them groan. "And I think there's something off about that Theo guy. He seemed weird." Lacey says.

"Not you too. Stiles won't leave this alone either." Malia complains.

"Well, maybe, considering I was right about Peter having an ulterior motive in Mexico and Stiles has a history of being right, you guys should hear us out." Lacey says and Malia sighs.

"What do you think is wrong?" Malia asks.

"I don't know. Yet." Lacey responds and Malia raises a brow at her. "I've got a bad vibe." Lacey says.

"You're basing this off a bad vibe?" Liam asks.

"Hey! I based my theory about Peter on a bad vibe. And you know what? I was right." Lacey says.

"Why don't you just give him a chance?" Malia asks.

"Because something about him makes me uneasy." Lacey responds.

"Maybe it's just because he's a new person. I mean, you never ever warm to someone as fast as you did to Malia and Stiles." Liam says.

"What else is going on?" Malia asks and Lacey looks over at her again.

"We barely got into Senior year. What if we don't graduate?" Lacey asks.

"We will." Malia responds.

"But what if we don't." Lacey asks. "What if we don't graduate and it ruins the vision?"

"God, now you really are starting to sound like Stiles." Malia remarks.

"It's a good vision, Mal. A great one even. What if we don't graduate and we ruin the vision?" Lacey asks.

"We'll graduate." Malia responds. "We passed summer school. We will pass senior year." Malia says and Lacey bites her bottom lip before nodding slightly.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Liam walks off as soon as they park up at school, saying a quick 'See you later' to his sister while the two girls walk up to the building together, bumping into Stiles who immediately starts rambling about not trusting Theo.

"So, you ran a background check, and all you found was a speeding ticket?" Malia asks.

"A speeding ticket that was signed by Theo's dad eight years ago." Stiles responds.