the girl i loved

there she was the prettiest girl i have ever seen, i was holding her in my arms, in disbelief that she was mine. i don't want this to ever end. i looked away and felt eyes on me, when i look down to my surprise she was looking at me, i didn't know how to feel. i felt loved, a feeling i have never felt before. i was in a room full of people but i felt like it was just me and this girl.

her kisses are soft and sweet. i wish i could go back to that day. i will never be able to again though, i couldn't. i felt guilty, guilty of love. love. a feeling that you don't feel all the time. but in that moment all i felt was love.

was this a daydream or was it reality? only time could tell. but i wanted to be real, not a fantasy, i thought i found someone who cared about me someone that would do anything for me. was it to much to ask for?

now she has a girlfriend. it's not me. i wish it was. i think back to the kisses, the cuddling, every thing... it's all gone.

i went home the next day, and made another mark on my thigh hoping that it'll take to heart ache away. but it didn't. every time i see it i think about her. someone that had i had so much love for, and remember that she was gone.

how can someone tart you love, bring you so much pain?