Princess cookie and Hollyberry cookie

Princess POV:

It's the last challenge. I'm sure i can make it. My question is: why was i dragged into this? At least I still have my grandmother, Hollyberry cookie. I can't wait til i get out of here and i can spend time with my grandma! It's going to be super fun! When i heard the announcement, the doors open, and we sprint to the next challenge. The mysterious voice explained the rules. I didn't like how cookies would.. die, but it's gonna be fine!

Hollyberry POV:

My granddaughter and i have made it to the last challenge. It's a true miracle none of us have died yet. There were many unfortunate cookies.. I couldn't even protect them! I feel very ashamed.. moving on, i figured this game would be easy, like red light, green light, but it was more complex. You had to guess wether the number of marbles given was even or odd. Fail to guess and you lose that exact number of marbles. Everyone starts out with ten marbles. I didn't like the sound of it, but i had to. It was the only way i can live with princess cookie safely.

Princess POV:

We began the challenge some cookies lost their marbles.. i even saw kni- ... never mind, i tried my best and passed. Suddenly.. only me and my grandmother were left.. only one cookie could survive. I wasn't about to sacrifice myself for my grandma.. she has a life ahead of her...so much to experience!

Hollyberry POV:

Princess lost her dear friend, knight cookie. I knew it would be hard to face.. but her mother raised her very well. She is an independent woman, and i am so proud. We saw cookies get shot in front of out very own eyes.. it was heartbreaking. Then.. we were the last two standing.

Dialogue:

"Take these, Princess.. you need them..."
"G-grandma..?"
"Sweetie, you know how you made me a promise..? ..The promise to keep our family legacy going??"
"Y-yea... What about that promise?"
*Hollyberry slightly chuckles*
"Grandma.. you better not do what i think you will.."
"Hun.. you have a long life ahead of you.. you must fulfill it.."
"W-with you..right?"
"Dear, you are strong, independent... thats how your mother raised you"
"P-Please! Don't do this! I already lost Knight! Not you too!" *she starts to cry*
*holly berry holds her hands with tears falling down her cheeks* "You'll be an amazing queen.."
"Please, grandma! Don't leave me!!"
*Hollyberry hands her the marbles and steps back*
"I have no marbles!"
"No!!!" 

Princess POV:

It was too late.. just like that. She was gone.. my dear grandma...