𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙾𝚗𝚎

Hello, my name is Atsumu Miya. I'm 25 years old and I hate magic trick because its dumb. I don't know how people can love this stuff. Its just a trick and people be amaze by. On the other hand, my twin brother is complete opposite of me. He frickin loves magic trick. He always watch any magic shows or practice magic trick after school. He even said that one day he will become a magician. I didn't really care much and I hope he will achieve his dreams.

.

.

**Ring Ring**

Atsumu look at his phone to check who's calling him. He then quickly answer the phone.

(On call..)

Atsumu : WASSUP KAWA!

Oikawa: HELLO BISH!

Atsumu : Why are ya calling me?

Oikawa : I just want to ask you if you were busy.

Atsumu : Oh! I'm not busy actually.

Oikawa : Great! Wanna hangout?

Atsumu : Sure!

Oikawa : Okay! Meet me at ******** cafe at 3 : 00 p.m. sharp!

Atsumu : Okay then see ya!

Oikawa : See ya!

(End call..)

Atsumu look at his clock and quickly stand up to get ready. He then proceed to go his closet and take his clothes. He go to the bathroom and change. After he done changing, he look at himself in the mirror. He wear a white t-shirt that says "Best Brother" with his black jacket and black jeans.

Atsumu : I look hot as sh*t!

He then got out of his room and walk downstairs. He was looking for his brother and saw him at the kitchen doing magic trick.

Atsumu : Doing another magic trick?

Osamu : Yup! I'm trying to turn this cup into a cake.

Atsumu : A what??

Osamu : A cake! I know its sound ridiculous but trust me.

Atsumu : Okay.... I hope ya succeed.

Osamu : Thanks.

Atsumu : I'm gonna go hangout with Kawa okay?

Osamu : Okay and be careful!

Atsumu : I will, bye!

Atsumu proceed to take his keys and wallet then stormed out of the house. He locks the door before running to the cafe.

(2 : 49 p.m.)

Atsumu is running like Usain Bolt. He look at his watch not paying attention in front of him. He then accidentally bump into someone and spill the man's coffee. Atsumu quickly bow and apologize to the man.

Atsumu : I'M SORRY!

??? : Its okay...

Atsumu : NO! ITS NOT OKAY! I LITERALLY SPILL YER COFFEE!

??? : Its fine, I can buy another on-

Atsumu : I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO BUY YA COFFEE, PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY INSTEAD!

??? : Wha-

Atsumu : I'M SORRY AGAIN, SIR!

Atsumu wave his hand while running. The man just look at the money that Atsumu just gave him. He smiled and started to walk away.

-WITH ATSUMU- 

Atsumu arrived and just in time, Oikawa arrived. He reach to Atsumu and look at him in confusion.