o n e

(making out/hickeys and shit)

a small moan escapes from my mouth as my girlfriend's lips are on my neck. we were in a school bathroom stall. and my hands were on her tits. fuck, i sure do love having a girlfriend. her lips leave my neck and peck my lips. w-what? she quickly runs off without saying goodbye, leaving me stranded in this bathroom. what a fucking tease. holy shit, that was hot tho. 

***

finally, it's almost the end of the day. i could not stop thinking about what happened with me and olivia in the bathroom. she always comes to my house after school so that we can "hang out"(more like make out lol) before my parents get home. i am such a bottom for this girl. she'd have me on my knees begging (lmao this sounds bad) for her to stay with me. so when i hear the last bell ring, i run to my locker and grab my skateboard before waiting outside for her.

"olivia!" i exclaim as i see her skating towards me, dressed in a black tank top, baggy camo pants, and converse in hand. although seemingly unbothered by the chilly fall weather, i take my jacket and put it around her shoulders. she thanks me with a kiss and we talk about random things on our way home, me on my board and her with her skates.

"why'd you have to do that to me this morning, babe?" i whine. 

"just cuz," she responds, smirking softly.

"just cuz why?"

"cuz i wanted to see you begging for more," she responds with a wink, making me blush even more.

"well, you achieved that," i say kissing olivia's cheek like she had mine earlier. now she's the one blushing. 

we finally get to my house and run straight to my room. it's a little messy because i had been writing an essay for my creative writing class. when i start writing something, i make it more serious than it needs to be. papers get balled-up and thrown, pencils get broken, and i get pissed.

(more making out here)

we throw all of our stuff in a corner with too many failed art projects to count. all of a sudden, i am laying down on my bed and olivia is hovering over me with her lips attached to mine. she kisses me roughly, as if it's the only way she'll survive. i kiss back even harder, trying to fight for dominance. just when things start getting heated, she pulls away. 

"are you gonna leave me again?" i ask, slightly annoyed, as she got off of me.

"no. what the fuck. i have a gift for you."

"oh. sorry. you- it's jus-" i get cut off by her lips attaching to mine once again.

"can i give you your gift now?" olivia asks after pulling away once again.

"s-sure thing, babe." even after being with her for more than a year, she still makes me nervous. 

olivia pulls two pieces of paper out of her bag. what is that?  she soon sits next to me and waves two concert tickets in front of my face. holy shit! she somehow got runaways tickets! 

"holy fuck, baby! this is for real?" i asked curiously.

"of course they are real, y/n. of course." she responded, a playful look in her eyes.

"how did you even get these? aren't they always sold out and really expensive?"

"eh- just saved up and went that one wednesday that i was 'sick'." olivia says with a laugh while making air quotes.

"oh my god- i love you." there was a pause and then i realize what i had said. shit. what the fuck, y/n? what if she isn't ready for this. i'm fucked up in the brain.

"i-i'm sorry. i-i'm so sor-" i was cut off again by a long kiss. holy shit. i really do love this girl so much. 

she pulls away and says "love you too, sweetheart." just as she says that, we hear a car door slamming. shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ik this is prolly a little short but it feels really long (lmao) for some reason. this is prolly gonna be the average size of each chapter. i hope this story is starting to make sense. this isn't my big story so updates will take longer. tell me how to improve and shit in the comments. <3 kinda a dick move but can you please go check out my story "love ya, man"? i really wanna get it to more people. it's a gay fanfic about the original 21 Jump Street series. its a love story that revolves around doug penhall (peter deluise) and tom hanson (johnny depp.)

okay i'll update when i can.