suspicious

I groaned and stretched my arms as I sit on my bed. I looked at the time and saw I was halfway late to my work. I immediately jumped out of my bed and ran to my bathroom, took a bath and did everything to take care of myself and make me seem pretty. You know the beauty industry right now is crazy, you'll get bullied if you dont fit. Stupid right? I know but I had no choice but to do what the world wants me to do I cant loose my job.

I wore my sandals with a 2 inch heels ( shes lying ), and walked out of my apartment. I assume I looked like a millionare (more like a rat👀) since everyone was staring at me like ants hunting for food, I just rolled my eyes and walked faster. "You're here, and you're late" my manager says with her dumb poker face, "im sorry I overslept." I replied grinning like an idiot. "Okay then, but next time be on time or mom will get mad at you." My manager says or might as well call her my older sister. Oh yeah I forgot to mention, I work in my mom's flower shop. I can say my mom's shop is its quite famous since everyone keeps coming in.

My sister also has a bakery and I also work there : ). Though her boyfriend is taking care of her sales since my mom broke her ankle, she had no choice but to help her, me ofcourse is her sidekick, nah just kidding. I naturally work for my mom not my sister cuz shes a bitch.

Author's note: sibling rivalry ig.

"Okay I'm going, keep the sales high okay?" My sister said while taking her bags with her. Sheesh, shes 23 and already has a boyfriend, bestie where can I get one?? I thought. I was talking by myself like a hobo when suddenly spoke. "Are you okay?" A manly voice said.
"AehAhejHevd" I screamed and ghasped for air. "YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU-" I screamed at him while pointing my pointer finger at him while he giggles. This handsome bitch im going to kill you.

I calmed myself and slammed my fist on our wooden table. "Okay im sorry" he slightly laughed. "You better be" I grit my teefs and smiled like a baka. He suddenly blushes like a red tomato and smiled. He plucked his lips and closed his eyes so did eye. We started kissing and then I ought to stop, "d-d-d-d-do you l-l-love me senpai?" I asked cutely. "Yes I do babygorl, now let me see your foot" he said as he caress my cheeks as I turned super red, "you're such a sussy baka senpai" I said as I giggled. "I am? Well you're super sus babygorl" he said smirking, "sussy baka" I said shyly. "Oh you did not babygorl, he slammed me on the wall and said "hoodie👕hoodie👕 negan 🙄 shim toga 😩 eboogie😎 boogie 😭 ipon 😒 kogon 😜 dance 💃 groovy 😈 groovy😞"