8| ꜱᴏᴛᴛᴏᴄᴀᴘᴏ: ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴍʏ ᴡɪꜰᴇ

SAHOR POV:

SAHOR POV:

Reaching the red-light district, I've got down from the car. I instructed all of My Men to search every corner of this area. They all spread in search of her as Param, Vajra, came along with me.

I have made my way toward the main building place where the Prostitution rate, high on the amount. On the way, all of the women tried to lure me by getting close but I pushed them off.

Well, I can't criticize them because I'm in that sort of location. Before I could enter inside, a man in his mid 50's has come running toward me.

"Mr.Sulthan! What a surprise!", he let out in an amazing state, telling me that he would have sent a woman to my place if I gave a message itself. I avoid his words and showed him the image of Aadriti through my phone.

"Is she here?", I doubted. He looked at the image for a second and shook his negatively by adding further if I want, I can take any girl from here.

This fucker doesn't understand...

I roared out, "I don't want any. I got the message, she is here. She's not someone. SHE IS MY WIFE." As the moment those words left my mouth, I've felt my heartbeat, fluttering.

Did I just address her as My Wife? No way! How can I say that? I brush off those thoughts and eyed him. I notice his face blotted with terror. 

He fucking knows...

"He knows, Sir.", Param also alleges to me from behind as I clench my fist. How dare he lie to me? I will reveal to him what the will be consequences.

"Param, inform our men to kill all women. Let me see how business is gonna happen from now on.", I said as that old man's eyes went wide.

The women who are all heard started to run off from this place. "Where is she?", I barked as his body began to tremble. There's a hesitation in him which enraged me. The nerve of him.

In a snap, I took the gun out, shot an unknown girl, striking the bullet right on her forehead. The sound exploded like a rumble. It made turmoil all over again and it evolved massively.

The very instant, he uncovered to me the way. I yanked his shirt collar and dragged him along with me. I instruct both Param and Vajra to inspect if any reporters are present here, hidden. As they would always follow me.

They nod and left. He brought me to a building. he enunciated, there were 5 containers, on anyone, she'll be there. He begins, "Kalavathi is the head for this. She's not here right now."

Before I can say to him to call her, I've seen five men appearing from behind the container. One of the men who is looking hefty initiated the talk but he is not as substantial as me.  

"Look, Sulthan, you can't come here and do what you want. You made a deal with Mr.Irfan. Remember it.", he snarled. My knuckles have turned white, with the intensity of traction.