The Pride Proposal

'It's been 2 years & your still irritating as always..' Shu Yi says looking lovingly at Gao Shi De
'Just irritating that's all, nothing else?' Shi De asks
'Stop fishing for compliments! But I really really Love You like crazy, I really do' Yi retorts
Gao Shi De pulls him close and kisses him & says 'You and Me Forever, that's the promise that we made together. It's a promise that we'll keep until the day my heart stops beating but know this baby until that day my heart beats only for you!'
'Cheesy.. stop it & make this day unforgettable cos it's our 2nd anniversary or have you already forgotten the date?' Shu Yi asks
'You know I haven't forgotten right? You'll love my surprise and How can I ever forget the most important day of my life?' Shi De responds
'Fine, I'll be ready by 6 then?' Shu Yi says
'I'm heading off to meet a Pei Shou Yi, I'll pick you up at 6 then?' Gao Shi De says kissing Shi De on the forehead and heads out!

Zhe Yu & Wei Bing pick Shu Yi and drive him to lunch
Spicy Hot Pot Buffet and Shu Yi is still amazed at the taste knowing very well that his stomach can't handle the spicy palette.
Shu Yi says 'I can't have this.. I'll spoil my stomach & you know that right?'
Zhe Yu says 'You'll have the Super Mild Spicy Hot Pot which is what we call the Shu Yi Spice Hot Pot which you can easily handle!'
Wei Bing says 'Don't you think they'll do this much for the VP of the Huang Corporation?'
Shu Yi says 'Fine! If anything happens to my stomach & I can't enjoy myself today, know that Gao Shi De will kill you for sure..'
'That's a chance Zhe Yu will willingly take for me' Wei Bing responds
'Why bring me in between?'Zhe Yu asks
'You can't do this much for love, my love' Wei Bing questions
'No!' Zhe Yu quips back
'Your never romantic.. ' Wei Bing hits back
'Fine Fine don't frown... I bravely faced your dad, do you think Gao Shi De will be more scary?' Zhe Yu asks
'That's my boy! So Shu Yi, the answer is Yes!' Wei reponds
As they are busy serving the hot pot for themselves
Zhe Yu says 'Have you heard about the BL Pride Fair? It's all our favourite BL Couples with their stalls across the rainbow street with a massive parade that will take place!'
Wei Bing kicks him from the under the table
'What!' he says busily savouring on the Hot Pot
Shu Yi looks at Wei Bing & smirks
Zhe Yu gets a call & rushes out!
Shu Yi looks at Wei Bing and says 'Check your messages ... that's what I want you to do!'
'Are you sure?' Wei asks
'Absolutely but no word of it to anyone not even to your egg headed boyfriend' Shu Yi says with a glimmer in his eyes!

At the lobby Zhe Yu answers the call & assures Gao Shi De that Shu Yi's stomach will not be affected by the Spicy Hot Pot ... He then walks back in and finishes off lunch with Shu Yi & Wei Bing.
They head out shopping just in time to be picked up by Gao Shi De and as usual Zhe Yu & Wei Bing follow them around even at this special 2nd Anniversary Special Celebrations.

The car stops at the entrance of a huge Rainbow Boulevard which reads 'Biggest BL Pride Fair' organised by 'My Mom, Your Dad & Me, Love GSD'

Gao Shi De says 'You took me to a video game parlour to play games remember?'
Shu Yi says 'Yeah, I do...'
Gao Shi De says 'This is my version of returning the favor but with tons of love'
Shu Yi says 'Okay!' holds Gao Shi De's hands walking straight in to the fair ...
Laid out in the open stretching eternally out in a sea of rainbow colours was this beautifully set fair with stalls on both sides .. People with gorgeous masks strutting around the whole place happily jumping from stall to stall clicking away madly at every store with shouts of fandom filled up the air the rainbow flags popped every few feet lighting up the whole fair in a neon induced rainbow glow.