Chapter 6

Hey guys it's me, Shady_nyx! I'm sorry about my disappearance from my other account but I can't log back in so now I have to create this account to continue the story. Thank you all so much for you support I'm very happy that a lot of you love my story and this time I will be on here but if you haven't seen all chapter 1-5 then go search shady_nyx and look for Deep blue love! Again I'm very sorry for the slow update but I'm back and ready to start this story again! Enjoy!
——————————————————
Valt's POV
This is not how I was expecting to play out. I was supposed to get this red seaweed, now I'm here walking with Shu. If I get caught then they'll take Lui away and do something really bad. My head is starting to hurt just thinking about it.
"Let's split up. I'll take this said of the beach and you can head that way" Shu says as he points at the rock pools. I nodded and o start running over there eventually tripping over into one of the pools. "Ow!" As I sat there rubbing my head I noticed that there was red seaweed here. I smiles brightly and started collecting as much as I could.

Hours had gone by and they had no traces of Lui. Not like they would since he's in my pool, but at least they won't know that. I've never felt so much anxiety in my life. Even if I lose my job, I have to keep Lui safe! No matter what!
"Now sign of him. I guess we will have to look somewhere else. I'll let the boss know. You can head back home." He said getting out his phone. I thanked him and ran straight home with the red seaweed.

Lui's POV
He sure is taking his time. He probably couldn't find any. Damn it! That's what I get for trusting an idiot like him! I swim around trying to keep my anger under control so I won't attract any attention. I still feel my injury from that bullet I was shot with. Honestly, I wish I was back in the aquarium so I can hear Gabe's lecture. At least then I had someone of my kind to talk with.

I hear the door open and  appeared with the bucket of— no way... he actually got it?!
"You found some?" I asked
"Mhmm! It wasn't that difficult actually. Sorry it took so long to come here. I found Shu at the beach looking for you."
"Heh. Guess they missed me really bad." I smirk.
"I guess you could put that way."
He set the bucket down near the pool. I swam to it, grabbed one seaweed, and started eating it. Once I finished I leaned on the pool waiting for it to set in. He crossed his legs and looked at his hands fiddling his fingers. "Hey. Can I ask you something?" He asked glancing at me.
I growled a bit. "Fine. What is it?"
"What's it like in your world or what was your life like?"
"My life? Hmph! That's a dumb thing to ask, but nothing special. My old man rules the great white shark kingdom and I was his only son to be the next ruler. But I never wanted to."
He nodded until his eyes widened. "Wait you're a prince?!"
"Shhh!"
He covers his mouth and he muffled sorry.
"Yeah. I am royalty. It's not as fun as think it's is though."
"How so?"
"You barely get anytime for yourself, you have a whole kingdom on your shoulders, and you're expected to be this great king that no one really knows about you. So I ran away from home."
"You mean swam away." He winks at me pointing finger guns at me.
"I hate you." I said feeling my eye twitch.
"So you got captured and sent to the aquarium right?" He asked looking away.
"Yeah. But as weird as it sounds. Being in the aquarium was the most freedom I've ever had. Gabe lead and I listened but didn't really follow much of his orders. I did my own thing."
"So you were happy there?"
"For sometime. Until the new manager came into the picture. The original was Kristina Kuroda, but something happened I couldn't really remember. But Theodore decided to be in the picture and so many people thought he was great, but he was a different man behind close doors."
"So those scars?"He looked at my side.
"All from him. I wasn't obeying his commands and so he sent Shu to tame me. He used a spear and cut my side so I returned the favor and cut his eye."
We both went silent. Of course all of this was too much for him and his small brain. My eye widened. "Why am I even telling you this?!" I sighed.
"Cause you like me???" He said smiling.
"I don't." I glared at him.

I felt my lower half feeling weird. I looked down and noticed I had legs. "It worked." I tried getting out of the water, but I had trouble. Valt helped me get out.
"Can you stand?" He asked.
I tried but I fell back down. "Ngh!"
"Guess not." He picked me up.
"This is my first time having legs Damn it."
"Clearly." He said helping me get in his house. He set me down on a chair and got me a towel. I started drying myself with it.
"I'm going to get you some clothes I'll be back." He said walking upstairs.

Valt's POV
I picked some comfortable clothes I had in my closet. It's sad to know that he had to go through so much trauma, but yet the aquarium was the only place he felt free. I'm not sure on what to do. I only started the job for a few days and this has happened. What can I do?

I walk downstairs and gave him my clothes that's when my phone started to ring. I took it out and it was Shu! I answered it. "Hello?" I asked.
"Valt. Theodore wants to have a meeting with all of us. Even you."

My heart dropped.
————————————————————
TO BE CONTINUED....