°New queen°

Y/c/f: your cookie flavour
Y/n : your name

You had ruled over the land for 3 full years without as much as a word/letter from dark choco. You would always wonder if he ever loved you or had ever planned on returning.

Not only that but it seems like dark cacoa cookie doesnt even care about his son despite having won the dark flour war. You and him kept in touch but he refused to talk about dark choco.

You sighed and woke yourself up and started the day. You had gone and had breakfast and then you decided to go in town...

You eventually entered the town or should you say kindom that you built on your own. You felt miserable everytime you entered due to always getting flash backs of you and dark choco...

"Miss Y/f/c!, nice to see you in town again" said milk cookie approaching you giving you a small smile.

You were always quite fond of milk cookie after all he was always there for you when you felt upset about dark choco.

"Hello there milk!" you said in a tired voice giving him a small smile. He looked concerned and gave youu a small wrapped up box.

"Here have a cupcake i baked!" he said with a happy look on his face. You couldn't say no to his cute little face.
You opened the package and looked at the cupcake admiring it a bit before eventually taking a bite.

It tasted good! As you expected, milk cookies food always tasted wonderfull.

"This tastes exquisite!"you exlaimed giving milk cookie a small smile as you took another bite.

"Nice to know that , purple yam said they tasted wierd" he replied giving you a light hearted chuckle. Milk cookie always managed to cheer you up.

"OI UHHHhh i mean uhh hello there ma'am" you herd a voice. It was purple yams he seemed to be wanting something from you or milk cookie.

"Ahhh hello purple yam cookie" you greeted him with a slim smile.

"Uhhh may i talk to you two in private?" he asked looking a bit shy. Its not like purple yam cookie to be shy... After all he came from the fiery hell...

"Sure do you want milk to come along?" you asked him just to double check.

"Yes now may you both come with me please i may have important news for you guys!" he said hurring you giys along to your castle private meeting room.

He clearly wanted to tell you guys something important. He also checked to make sure no guards were too close by. You trusted purple yam cookie so you waved of the remaining guards.
You guys entered the room...

_____________________________________♡

A/n: hope yal enjoyed.

Lol btw the outfit dark choco is wearing in the pic is your outfit lol
(♡˙︶˙♡)