The Cure

"Willow, everything is going to be okay. We just have to get you the help you need." Mary said. Aunt Georgie walked into the room. "I know it's going to work this time, sweetie." She said, and tousled Willows hair. "What about me mom-" Annie uttered, and suddenly started coughing. Aunt Georgie looked at her lovingly. Suddenly, the door to the room flew open. A man in a white coat entered. "Willow Brown?" He asked, looking at the girl on the bed. Willow nodded, taken aback by the man's appearance. "I'm Mary and this is my sister Georgie." Mary explained. "And here is my daughter Willow, with her sister Annie. She's sick too." Annie nodded and looked at the man. The man knelt down to face Annie. "I'm Dr. Williams." He explained. "How are you doing?" He faced Willow. "I've been better." She said. Dr. Williams stood up. "Can I get Willow's Birthdate?" He asked, and looked at Mary. "May 24th, 1940." She said. Dr. Williams furrowed his brow. "That makes you 12?" Willow nodded. "My birthday is July 6th and I'm 10." Annie cut in, but then almost immediately started coughing.
               "We have been to over 11 different doctors to try and figure out what is wrong with my daughters." Mary said. Dr. Williams nodded. "I assure you, I am going to do whatever it takes to make these girls healthy and happy again. Now Willow, can you try and explain to me some of the symptoms you have been having?" He said, and sat down in a nearby chair. "I've been getting these weird rashes all over my body, and my arms and legs sometimes get really sore. I can barely move." Willow said, and rolled up her sleeve, only to see patched of red all over. "It's the same for me." Annie said. "There is no sign of any broken or bruised bones. She has also been complaining a lot about feeling dizzy and nauseous. Of course the same with Annie." Aunt Georgie explained. "Well, none of these effects sound like anything out of the ordinary. Is there any chance I could take Willow and Annie to the exam room? Just to rule a couple of things out." Mary nodded. "Anything to make my daughters healthy again." Dr. Williams smiled. "Perfect! My assistant will escort you to the exam room." Another, shorter man walked through the doorway. He beckoned Annie and Willow to follow him. "Come on girls. We are going to the examining room." He looked back at Dr. Williams, and gave a slight nod. Dr. Williams nodded back. After hugging their mom and Aunt Georgie, Willow and Annie were gone.