ᏢᎡᎾᏞᎾᏩᏌᎬ

Third-person view

A little girl came running towards a man with a crown, she approached the man slowly and tried to tackle him.

The man laughed at her silliness as he kneels to her height.

"What's the matter my crystal?" he picked her up with ease and kissed the little girl's forehead.

The little girl giggled "papa!magic!" the man let her down and chuckled "alright alright, but don't tell your mother about this ok?" he held out his pinkie to the girl.

She put her pinkie and intertwined it with his "promise!" the man smiled at the girl and stood up.

"Alright here we go!" the little girl slowly floated from the ground, the man had a grayish aura surrounding his body, he slowly made her float to not hurt or make the little girl dizzy.

They both laughed as a woman from afar smiled at the scene, she slowly walked towards them and tapped the man's shoulder.

"And what did I say about using magic..." the woman slightly gripped the man's shoulder, and the man shook in fear.

"...Without me!" the little girl giggled as she glided towards her "mama!flower!" the woman giggled at the little girl.

A glowing golden flower rose from the ground, and the little girl flew over it and picked it up."pretty!" the flower seemed to have glowed brighter, in that few seconds another flower had risen, a crystal flower. The man and woman looked at each other and smiled

just a few hours had passed, and the man was up on top of a castle "Papa why are you up there?!" the small little girl yelled as loud as she can so the man could hear her.

"Just trying to look at our land little crystal!" The man yelled back as his wife smiled behind him, the child notices this.

"Papa!Mama!That's not fair! I want to be up there too!!" She yells whilst jumping up and down, the two laugh and levitate the child up. She stares in amazement at the sun setting, the wind flowing with dry leaves, and the small growing town next to their kingdom.

'i wish this will stay like this forever' they both thought as they watched their daughter point at the flying birds and butterflies.

She smiled at the memory "I miss you, mama and papa..."

She placed a gold flower and crystal flower in the middle of the two Graves, surrounded by others.

'Here lies the grave of two wonderful rulers'

'Celestia Miley diamond the goddess of light and darkness

'Sapphire zion zoldyc the god of death and life"

"ever since the incident everything had changed...." she placed down a picture frame of five people laughing.

"Ever since you both and my siblings had left, everything was hard for me to handle, and yet, I'm still a beloved god! I hope you all are proud of me!" She placed candles and surrounded the grave with them, she lit it up with blue fire.

"I hope you all rest in peace, mama, papa, bubba, and bubby, I'm sorry for what I am about to do" she stood up and walked away, her cloak being dragged from the ground. A glowing crown on top of her head floating with a gem in the middle.

"I as y/n Celestia Zoldyc, the ruler of the two royals' kingdoms, and the god of the galaxy within the skies and universe promise to take revenge for the lost lives who were brave enough to keep me well and safe."

Dust filled the air as the young woman disappears into thin air.

"And that is a promise I shall fulfill"

ɐ ɔɹʎsʇɐl ɥəɐɹʇ

-Prologue complete-