Coffee

Venti-19 Xiao-18
*Modern au*

-Venti's p0v-

I walked out of the doors of the large building and felt the cold air on my skin I just got done with a meeting for my singing Career. I was so relived to get out of there it was awkward and boring, I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts until I saw my favorite drinking buddy. *Ring* *Ring* "Hey Venti!" "Hey Kaeya!" "So how was the meeting?" " Boring and awkward as usual." I started walking down the sidewalk well kaeya started talking about who knows what. "Hey Venti I'll call you back me and Albedo agreed to watch klee while Jean went on a date with Lisa." "Okay then see you later!" "See ya!". I stopped Infront of an coffee shop, "Well I could go for some coffee". As I walked in I observed the decor it was the mix of black gold and brown with a little orange it felt cozy and warm much better then outside. "Are you going to order or just stare at walls all day?" I heard a voice behind my I turned around and was met with gold eyes "uh- yeah sorry.." I walked up to the counter and looked over at the menu. "Can I have a Carmel frappe and an apple pie." (Idk I just made up something he might like) "That will be $4.67" the man said as I grabbed my credit card I realized how pretty the man was he looked a bit younger then me he had beautiful pale skin and those beautiful golden eyes matched perfectly with his hair the tips were dyed a beautiful green he also looked a bit shorter then me he had rosy cheeks, everything about him looked perfect. I snapped out of my thoughts when he said I can take my card back I decided to sit down at a table I, pulled out my phone and started to play the new game I uploaded cookie run Kingdom. " Here's your order." I looked up and saw the pretty boy again " Thank you-" I looked at his name tag 'Xiao' that's a pretty name "Thank you Xiao!" He only hummed and walked away I'll take that as a 'your welcome'. I drank my Carmel frappe and ate my apple pie it was amazing! After I finished my food and drink I walked up to the counter and saw the pretty boy Xiao, I put ten dollars in the tip jar I looked at Xiao and I finally builded up my confidence to ask "canihaveyournum-" "no" was all I got and he walked away I was still confused. Then my phone started ringing it was from Kaeya " Hey Venti how's it going" "Kaeya I think I just got rejected but in the fastest way possible".

To be continued.....(there is going to be a part 2 don't worry)