12| ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴜʟᴛʜᴀɴ

AADRITI POV:

AADRITI POV:

His words are rising my panic. Why he's alleging his palace as Ours? Also, he is specifying me as His Goddess. No way, this can't be happening. I could grasp his inner thoughts plainly now.

I don't want this...

"I need to leave now. I have a lot of work to do.", I declared and turned around, walking toward the door.

I held the door handle and opened the door partly, just to get it crashed shut by a muscular hand from behind.

The clatter of the door shut, made me jump back, terrified. My back bumped against something hard like a rock. As I turn over to be met with the sight of his menacing stare with jaw clenched.

He has leaned down to my height, his both hands imprisoned me, on either side. "How am I looking to you? Like a fool? I was talking to you and you are leaving, ignoring me.", he let out as his voice sounds very restrained. In a way, as if his teeth were gnashing.

His face is dangerously close to mine, I can feel his warm breath against my cheeks. I tried to move, but at the very moment, his physique closed mine.

I gulped down my fear and looked at his eyes, straight. I took a deep breath and reprimands him, "We are in an office and I am working here."

"I've invited you to come with me. I need to talk." He smashed his hands on the door making me flinch back. His eyes have turned red with wrath.

He is behaving like a maniac...

"Whatever it is, we can talk over later, once I finish my work.", I had tried to justify but I know this will not work. Because he is an adamant one.

I turn around to open the door, but at that very moment, I got swivel around by him. He pins one hand behind my back. I fumed inside as I have raised my other hand onto his face. Before it can reach it, he clamps that hand also behind, making me defenseless.