14| ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ

SAHOR POV:

SAHOR POV:

Currently, I am in the hospital, which I built for my business. I gestured for Mr.Shah to view the box that is on the corner. He walked towards it and saw. I noticed his face, now has a relaxed expression after eying what he needs.

Inside the Organ Care System (box), A heart has kept inside, to transport the organs to another place, efficiently.

"Mr.Sulthan, don't you think that a price for this heart is too high?", he questioned as I nodded, negatively.

Organs will be taken off only from the deceased person or when they go to a state of incurable coma. Murdering a person for an organ is rare and I did it today. I assigned my men to kidnap a certain woman who got suits for his father's like a perfect donor. She died during surgery as I am here with her heart. So, I need more fucking money.

"Mr.Sulthan, 50 crore is high. But I understand, you don't like to earn a low price. So, how about 30 crores." His words enraged me. Am I looking like a fucking mendicant to him?

Who the fuck he is, to give me choice?

"Dr.Kashyap, take this outside and use it for some other one.", I order the chief doctor as he said, ok.

Shah fretted hearing this and implore for forgiveness. He told me, he'll give fifty crores. I shook my head at him. I demanded, "Hundred crores. Aren't your father, A Health Minister. That 50 crore is a trifle, but you're saying it is too high for me. I can crush this tiny heart with my hand if I want."

His face had a hardened expression as I warned him to not stare straight into my eyes. "You don't have that status to do.", I ended. He asks, what kind of status he expects? Since he will be the next one to take his father's position.

"Only if I permit, you can get inside a Political World, Mr.Shah.", I taunt. His jaw clenched. His Assistant, who is standing behind him, whispered, to provide the money that I demanded.

He let out, within ten minutes, it will be getting transferred into an account which I gave details of. "Dr.Kashyap, once I get the money, I message you. Only after to it, you have to deliver this to him." I gestured at the box.

He gave a nod and I told Shah to make the transfer quick, made my way out. I looked at the watch, it is night 10. I'd no option but to come back here from the Palace to finish this business now.

After getting inside the car, Param has started to drive. Vajra is covering the front along with guards. On the way, I saw the hostel in which she is staying. I instantly made Param, stop the car.

When I've looked at the ring, it made me recall, I has fixed a tiny Bluetooth chip slotting behind the red diamond of her ring. Well, it sounds weird and I may even appear like a stalker, but it is just for her protection purpose.