15| ᴀ ꜰʟᴜᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

GOING TO IRFAN'S MANSION

SAHOR POV:

I have told Hrithik about yesterday's incident, similarly, I opened up to him about making her move in with me. I didn't get a refusal from his side this time as he knows the profoundness of the problem in which she is in now. As long as she stays inside the Palace, none dare to even spare a look at her.

He also told me, he sent a confidential letter to the hostel manager to permit her to evacuate the hostel, as well as allow her cousin to take her stuff out. Well I know she does not have family from her side, except me, now.

So, I told Hrithik to add Param's name as her cousin. Since the letter is from him, the hostel manager won't inquire Param deeply about anything. He is already on his way toward the hostel, to doff all of her stuff from the room.

And Hrithik is now going to My Palace to check on her. He felt awful once he learned about the full incident. I also perceived she would feel better if she spends some time with him.

I acted very roughly with her, today. I had lost control of myself when she'd said, No. I hate myself for my actions.

With my mind active in it, the drive reached an end. Securities pushed the reporters off, who are all blocking my car. I gritted when a few, knocked on my car window to gain my attention.

Irritating idiots...

After a few minutes of struggle, Vajra drove inside the mansion as I've got out of the car. The party members of SAJ greeted me as I nod. The whole place is filled with them. On the other hand, police officers are investigating a few members over there. I ignore it.

Entering inside the mansion, I noted my dad is talking with Irfan. I saw my brothers were also standing there.

I walked towards them, my dad had an irked expression. I am aware, he is mad as I didn't attend his call, earlier. Well, I toss the phone on the floor, not knowing it is him, who is calling me.

I turn over when I have listened to an audible yell. "You all announcing so normally, that, you cannot find him.
My father isn't a normal man. He is Deputy Prime Minister. His guest house got burned. Above all, he has gone missing too." Zain fretted.

He is Irfan's elder brother. It appears like, he cares for his dad very much. At the same time, one of the members of a party has shouted that, they will find their leader, within today.

"Our leader, Hamza Abdalla will be surely alive. I believe in it. No one can slay our leader." I've listened to another voice. I sighed as I laughed in my mind. He ain't coming back.

•••> Yesterday night...

I leaned against the wall, worn, and, I watch Vajra wearily slumping on the ground, just like me, drenched in sweat as if he took a head bath. I look all over and scan for people but found none.