The first day of school (Introduction)

(Disclaimer : This story in Fan fiction. This won't affect the original story line. Maybe it will ;)
(Whispering : I have a YouTube channel called Jest Craze. If you're a miracular, you won't be disappointed with the content I upload. Subscribe to stay updated)

Before you read : The story is about the past of everyone's life. In this chapter we will read about how Adrien and Chloe became friends. Nothing interesting here, but this is just basic info that you will later on need to understand the story. I connected some of the dots. Hope you will like reading it :) Also comment down below what I should name my story, that way it's going to be Our story.

"Mom!" called Adrien.
"Yes bugaboo?" replied Emilie as she knelt down on her knees beside Adrien .
"Me so happy to go school!" , said Adrien as he jumped in excitement. Today is Adrien's first day of school. He has never been to kindergarten because he was home-schooled. His dad, Gabriel thought being home-schooled is the best for him as he is not like the others, while Emilie wants him to have a normal life and not as complicated as hers.
"Oh yes you are" said Emilie touching Adrien's nose in a cute way. "You'll meet new people your age," said Emilie getting up and wiping her tears in her eyes. She walked inside the house and carried Adrien 's backpack to him and continued, "My bugaboo going to school already" said Emilie as she gave his backpack to him and knelt back down. "Mom? When bus come here?" , asked Adrien as he wore his backpack. "Oh bugaboo, the bus will be here in an hour," smiled Emilie. She continued, " You got ready too early." she giggled. "Mom, me no want wait, you have car, drive me school please mommy? " asked Adrien to Emilie with puppy eyes. "Oh no no no, that's not our deal, you will go to school in the bus, no special treatment. Wait or I will play the piano for you bugaboo" said Emilie as she got up and removed Adrien's backpack . Adrien held Emilie's hand as they both got inside.

In the Graham De Vanily's house. "Mother? How many people are going to be in my new school?" asked Fèlix."Ohh, so many people. But don't worry, Adrien will be there too. Stick with him, okay? " asked Amilie. "Okay, mother." replied Fèlix in a dull manner. "The bus will be here any minute." said Amilie looking at the road. "Mother? Why am I going in the bus?" asked Fèlix. " taking Fèlix, not going. " corrected Amilie. "Why am I taking the bus mother?" "So that you can get along with the others. Your a shy type aren't you? Taking the bus is the best for you." replied Amilie as she knelt down beside him. " Will Adrien be in the bus too? " asked Fèlix. "No baby, he won't. You will meet him in the school." said Amilie in a low voice. " Don't worry, here, take this brooch. I want you to have it. This way I will always be there with you. " said Amilie as she gave him a beautiful flower brooch. "Mother, but is not this the brooch grandma gave to both you and aunt Emilie? You always wear it" " Yes, but you can have it. Am not giving it to some stranger. Am giving it to my son who I trust will take care of the brooch." said Amilie as she smiled. Fèlix took the brooch out of Amelie's hand and held on to it tightly. They heard a horn louder than ever. "Oh, your bus is here. Take care baby." said Amilie as she waved to Fèlix. " Okay mother, love you! " said Fèlix as he waved back walking towards the bus. "Love you more" said Amilie in a low voice not trying to tell Fèlix as she stopped waving and joined her hands near her chest.

"You do what you're said to do or get fired!" yelled Audrey Bourgeois and ended the call. She turned back to see Chloe hearing her yell at the phone. "Oh hey Claudine, why are you all dressed up?" asked Audrey. "It's her first day of school? You were supposed to dress her up but I did it for you." answered Andrès. Chloe knew they were going to start arguing but she didn't know what she had to do to stop it. "Because you're jobless and I have a job." said Audrey folding her hands. "But-" Andrès stopped mid-sentence as Audrey interrupted. "No buts!" she heard her phone ringing, she took her phone in rage and answered, "HELLO! AUDREY SPEAKING!" Andrès returned back to his room. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T COME?! YOU'RE FIRED!" yelled Audrey at the phone. "Casserole, you can't go to school today." said Audrey looking at Chloe in a calm voice. "But mommy, my name Chloe." "Chloe, casserole, what's the difference?" said Audrey with an attitude. "Mommy, you drive me school?" asked Chloe. " ME?! I am way to busy! Wait, but I have a 1 hour break. Fine get on to the car." said Audrey as her phone ringed again. "You get to the car, I will be there. Quick! I don't have all day!" said Audrey as she picked up her call. Chloe was so happy to hear her mom driving her to school. She quickly got into the car, removed her backpack and hugged it. She saw through her window Audrey talking in a angry manner in her phone. She thought to herself that her mom is not taking her to school. But to her surprise, her mom got into the driver's seat. "Listen Claudia, Gabriel Agreste's son, Adrien will be there in your new school. Here's his photo." Audrey handed her a photo of Adrien and started her car. " I only have 55 minutes to drive you to school and come back. " said Audrey. " he my true love?" asked Chloe to Audrey in her seat all buckled up. " Oh no, he's your soulmate. " answered Audrey. Chloe looked at the photo and smiled. "Claudine, we are going to go to New York and return next month, sounds good? " asked Audrey. "Yes mommy!" said Chloe excitedly. They both got to school. Chloe got off and waved good bye to Audrey. "Wait! Come here!" said Audrey lowering the window. Chloe ran back to the car. "What it mommy?" asked Chloe leaning on the window space. "Here, take this. Gems are the style now. My daughter has to have a gem for God's sake." Chloe was so happy receiving a gift from her mom. She happily entered the school looking for Adrien.

Fèlix was standing all alone hanging onto the flower brooch. Chloe thought that Fèlix was Adrien and rushed to him. "Hi, you Adrien!" said Chloe joining her hands and moving her legs up and down alternatively. "Who? Me? No, I am Fèlix." Fèlix stopped and continued in a dull voice, "Adrien will be here, soon I hope" Fèlix thought to himself, "Everyone cares about Adrien, I am a nobody." "Oh, sorry. You same but" said Chloe pointing at the picture she was holding. Fèlix took a look the photo she was holding and replied, "That's because am his twin cousin." "Oh, me Chloe" smiled Chloe and gave her hand out for an handshake. Fèlix looked at Chloe in confusion. He was delighted that he was finally being noticed. He shook hands with her and said, "Fèlix" and smiled. "So, when he come?" asked Chloe. " I don't know. " answered Fèlix. Chloe looked at Fèlix and felt how he was feeling. She knew this by seeing how scared he was looking at the crowd. "Here, take this. My mom give me it. But you take it." said Chloe giving the gem Audrey gave her. "Wait, really? Thank you." said Fèlix and took the gem. They both continued to look for Adrien. Fèlix took a look at the brooch. He trusted Chloe. "Here, take my brooch. My mom gave it to me. But you can have it. I trust you with this." said Fèlix giving the brooch to her. Chloe asked, " That brooch beautiful. What you tell your mom? " Fèlix replied, "That I traded it for this gem." giggled Fèlix. Chloe giggled and took the brooch he was offering.

"Hey Fèlix!" called Adrien standing 5 metres away from them. Chloe dashed towards Adrien. "Hi! Me is Chloe bourgeois. Me is your-" "Bourgeois?" asked Adrien . Adrien put on his serious thinking face on, which made Chloe worried. "What? Adrien? Tell! What it?" "Audrey Bourgeois!" said Adrien in a fun manner. "Yes! That my mom!" smiled Chloe open widely. Adrien and Chloe instantly got along. Fèlix looked at the gem Chloe gave him. He closed his eyes knowing this would happen. He slowly walked away. "We make pact? To best friends forever? " asked Chloe to Adrien. "Yes!" said Adrien. Chloe looked back at Fèlix and called him. "Fèlix! Come! We make pact!" . Fèlix was surprised that Chloe still remembered him. He joyfully ran towards them. They held each other's pinky and continued, "From this day forward, I will have your back, no matter what and we will always be friends, I swear upon this." said the three of them while Fèlix took the lead as he is good in English.

The bell rang. "What does that supposed to mean?" asked Fèlix. Fèlix now felt free talking to the 2 of them. He was so happy he made a new friend. "Me not know." replied Adrien. A female voice started making an announcement, " Hello children, I am Mrs.Leroy. I am the class teacher of class 1A and Mrs. Alarie for class 1B. The students who are left out will be later divided for class 1C and 1D. " "I hope we same class." said Chloe as she held both Fèlix and Adrien 's hands tightly. "Yes, I hope so too. I don't wanna lose my best friends." said Fèlix. Mrs. Leroy started calling the names one by one.

After some time she called, "Chloe, Chloe Bourgeois." Chloe left their hands and walked towards the line. " hope we go with Chloe" said Adrien. "Yeah." said Fèlix. Chloe looked back at the boys waiting for them to join her the 1A line. Fèlix and Adrien held hands and started squeezing them in stress.

Mrs. Alarie called out the name (guys imagine this in slow motion. This is dramatic.) "Fèlix, Fèlix Graham De Vanily." Fèlix looked at Mrs. Alarie and Adrien 's hands. Chloe looked back shocked. Fèlix left Adrien's hands and walked to the 1B line. "Adrien, Adrien Agreste?" called Mrs. Leroy. By now , Chloe was the first in line near Mrs. Leroy to register her name.

Chloe hopped onto the table and started ordering Mrs. Leroy, "Fèlix is my friend! I won't let him separate me and Adrien! He is a part of the group! I order you to change his section right now!" Fèlix was shocked. All this time, Chloe 's sentences were not grammatically correct but now everything sentence was perfect. Mrs. Leroy said sitting in her chair, "Oh Chloe, but the decision was already made. We can't change anything now." Mrs. Alarie understood how important this was to Chloe. "Mary, I will see what I can do. If the staff is okay with this, Fèlix might switch to class 1A." said Mrs. Alarie to Mrs. Leroy. "That's really kind of you Esme. Hopefully they do. Okay now Chloe, get down. What's your mother's name?" asked Mrs. Leroy.

Fèlix was so glad he and Chloe were friends. "Chloe made sure to have my back."Fèlix thought to himself." But, will I really go to class 1A? If I don't will Chloe and Adrien leave me? Will I get invisible again?"