Chapter 1: Be my rock

It's about drive

It's about power

We stay hungry

We devour

Put in the work

Put in hours 

And take what's ours 

                                              "Can I have one last slow dance in this fast-paced world?"

It is no secret that time waits for none. Bob knew this ever since he was a young boy. He also knew that he was far too delicate and fragile for this unrelenting world. People like him never really got very far because of the simple reason that goodwill is always taken advantage of. This very fact was the reason for his closed off nature. He took an oath in the name of Trisha Paytas (a quite well-known gospel singer), to never interact much with others, essentially becoming a hermit just so that he'd never get hurt. He gained the sobriquet "Bob the Rock" because of this isolated nature of his. He started losing all of the small joys he had in life, such as his passion for being a bitch to bitches. He stopped living and was just merely surviving. Having to endure every single day with the fear that if he were to show his kindness, he would be hurt. He maintained his rocky nature, until he met her.

Shebob was quite......different from Bob, to say the least. They both were complete opposites. She knew very well that the world was not kind to the people kind to it, and took advantage of it. Bob closed himself off whereas Shebob took advantage of this. Fragile like a flower in front of the world and unrelenting in front of oneself. This was the nature of Shebob and this was the reason why she succeeded. That all being said, she didn't particularly enjoy being a delicate person. She wanted to show the world that she was the most hardworking and cold-blooded person, but she couldn't. Her success was seen as just a stroke of luck or talent instead of hard work and perseverance, because everyone knew that genuinely kindhearted people could never quite get very far on their own accord in this dog eat dog world. Gradually, she felt more and more empty on the inside, maintaining a charade became laborious and started crumbling, bit by bit. She stopped living and was just merely existing. Needless to say, things started changing when she met Bob.

 "Must you be so dimwitted?"                                                                                                                           

What kind of story would this be if the lovers had not run into one another unexpectedly while walking on the way to their respective classes? A basic one of course. So as expected, while walking on the way to their classes Bob bumped into Shebob which made her accidentally spill her nourishing liquid onto him. Bob apologized to her even though she was the one that ruined his hobo shirt (Thank goodness it wasn't the hentai shirt since it would've been saddening to watch that shirt be harmed if I'm being honest). This contrast  intrigued her, because Bob's actions were the opposite of his demeanor. She liked him, that is a very shocking sentence to read might I add, since she did not like very many people. Bob had realized that  for the first time in such a long time he could not contain his urge to care for someone. It was sweet. They both soon became lovers. They would even dance together. Things started going well for both of them. Bob started to start letting himself be delicate and not worry about being obliterated (literally). Shebob crumbled her own façade and was finally for once in her life able to breathe and just be herself without having to cater to others. They were both happy together, until they were not. 

                                                                                                                                                  "Please"

"I'm leaving you."

"What ever do you mean my sugary neonate?"

"Don't call me that! You're making this harder than it has to be!"

"Shebob..."

"Okay look, I got promoted and I have to go to the other side of the world. I like you but I love myself. Our relationship will become more and more strained. It's either now or a few months later."

"Hey, my lovely Snickers girl, I get what you mean. I can't believe you've just sprung this onto me last minute. I love you a lot and I know you like me a lot too but I just- I don't know, this is all very confusing for me I just....When are you leaving?"

"After this conversation is over."

"I see this is a very you type of thing to do"

"I know."

"You were always too fast for me, I always knew that this day would come. Wasn't expecting it to be this soon."

"The world is a unfair, but I like it. I also like you and I always will."

"Can I have one last slow dance in this fast paced world?"

"Must you be so dimwitted?"

"Please"

 "I'd dance with you regardless of the speed of the world."