Characters description

MALE LEAD

●Steven

The one and only heir of the RS Company, which owns numerous companies. He is finding his first love since high school.

Steven -- (CHARACTERISTICS) 

He has black hair, brown eyes, a sharp nose, an amazing jawline, and is super tall. A gentleman is kind, humble, super handsome, and only cares about Y/N.

Parent of Steven ●The Father of Steven named Richard 》The Mafia boss and the Founder of RS COMPANY

Parent of Steven
●The Father of Steven named Richard
》The Mafia boss and the Founder of RS COMPANY.

》His father made a deal to his son that is to find a girl that his son wants.

●The Mother of Steven named Serafina
》The Chairwoman of RS COMPANY.

》Who owns numerous companies all over the world.

FEMALE LEAD

●Y/N

She's just a simple, ordinary rich girl. She is in London studying for college, and when she talked to her father, he said they need her... to marry the one and only heir Steven of the biggest and largest RS Company. But it was interrupted by a sudden knock at the door.

Y/N -- (CHARACTERISTIC)
You have a long black hair , have a blue eyes ,not to short,not to tall but neutral, Loveable, honest, humble, kind, gently, and pretty.

Y/N -- (CHARACTERISTIC)You have a long black hair , have a blue eyes ,not to short,not to tall but neutral, Loveable, honest, humble, kind, gently, and pretty

Parents of Y/N

●Father named Alexander the Founder of MD CORP.

●Mother named francesca the Cofounder of megacity development corp.

They owe money to the mafia boss because their company is in big trouble, and they need a lot of money to get it back to where it used to be. So they ask the mafia boss to help them, but on the condition that they marry their daughter to his son Steven, and they make a deal.