• run •

The loud sound of footsteps echoed throughout the entire forest, it belonged to not one, not two, but a complete two dozen of them, what exactly are they doing running in the middle of the forest whilst holding a gun?

They're chasing after someone.

More specifically a kid named Hebi. Actually it is not exactly his name, no one knows his real name, they just call them that because it seems that the name fits exactly well with the boy.

Snake.

His name means snake, and for a reason too, he has the power of a being from the greek mythology called Medusa. He turns people into stone for a certain amount of time, that's his quirk,

And people despises him for it, especially the people that are chasing him right now, at least that's what he was taught, what the facility has taught him.

That everyone hates him.

The boy ran as fast as he could, ignoring the constant pain of his feet as he stepped on sharp pebbles and twigs, along with the scratches he earned from slipping in between bushes.

His breath was frantic, this is his only shot, this is his last chance of surviving and run free from everything, and if he doesn't succeed.

He will be killed.

The sacrifice that she did, would be for nothing, she was trying so hard to set him free, and it is only right for Hebi to do his part succesfully.

He needs to escape, now.

Desperately Hebi tried his hardest to find an exit, to find a source of light he can run too, but it's nowhere to be seen, the facility is deep inside the forest, and Hebi has never touched the outside world ever, he doesn't know the way out.

His steps became faster as he noticed that the men are getting closer, he yelped countless of times when bullets were heard being shot, though it seems that it always misses, but he's not that naive.

He knows that it's only a matter of time before the bullet actually hits him.

Just right that second, another bullet was shot, and it went straight into Hebi's thigh, causing the boy to fall in impact.

Hebi shrieked, his body rolled against the ground, and immediately after he stopped rolling he held his legs close, feeling the blood starting to come out of the wound.

He bit his lip as hard as he can. Tears were rimming in his lids, begging to fall, but he can't oblige to that feeling yet, he needs to get up, he needs to-

"Give it up, boy."

His heart dropped immediately as soon as he sees a huge amount of pair of shoes, oh no, this is it, this is where he will die. He looked down, closing his eyes as tightly as possible, with his other hand clenching around the dirt he is currently sitting on.

The man in the front chuckled, and Hibi could tell that he had a sadistic grin on his face. Not a second later, he felt a rough kick, right at the spot where he was shot.

He screamed, feeling the overwhelming pulse of pain overcoming his senses. He absent-mindedly curled himself in and tried to hid his injured leg.

Though obviously it seemed to be quite useless.

The man crouched down right in front of him and the boy immediately froze, having to remind himself not to look up.

Despite him running away from these people, he doesn't want to stone them, he doesn't like the sight of it, and he is constantly reminded of what she said to him.

'No matter what, never look up.'

He doesn't want to disappoint her.

"I don't know what Professor Yawaki sees in you. Why she even let herself get shoot because of you. Why she'd die for you."

Once again, Hebi felt like his heart was being crumpled, the person that saved him, the only one that ever gave him even an ounce of kindness, was dead.

"You killed someone."

Hibi shook his head violently, no, he didn't do anything, he just wanted to live!

"You killed her you useless piece of shit, someone died, a very talented professor died, because of you, you are the cause of someone's death."

Hibi could feel his breath catching up, he was clutching as his head, not caring if the blood from his thigh was smeared across his light green hair. It dripped, and dripped, and it reminded him that his blood wasn't the only one that shed that night.

He wasn't the only one that suffered on that day.

"If it wasn't for you she'd still be alive, she'd still be breathing, if it wasn't for you no one would've died. You made her die, YOU KILLED HER!"

Right at that point, something snapped at him, he wasn't in the wrong, he didn't kill her, they did, and they're trying to make him think that he killed her? It was their fault in the first place, they killed her, they killed one of their most talented scientist, they did this.

Not Hebi. Them.

"I. DID. NOT."

Then, he lifted his head.

As soon as he does, his eyes shone bright red, and in a matter of seconds, everything he sees, no matter if they're people, no matter if they're animals like birds or bugs, no matter if they're trees or just grass,

They were all turned into stone. Everything was grey, and nothing around the area made a sound, not even Hebi himself.

But once he finally snapped out of his own trance, his eyes shot wide, he held his hand to his mouth, his entire body trembled, and he shuffled his hardest so that he gets far away from his creation as possible.

There was only one thing Hebi could think of at that moment.

"What have I done?"

•••
Seriously faye, another story? You haven't even finished the other four.

I KNOW BUT I CAN'T HELP IT, IT''S VERY VERY TEMPTING, so yeah this is my first ever male oc story, and I really hope that you guys like this.

Speaking of, this is what Hebi looks like, just like this but imagine him younger, I was about to draw him myself but I haven't found the perfect time so maybe another time.

YEA BAIZHU, it really fits too, with the snake and all

Anyways, you know the drill, slow as hell updates, but they'll still be there so yeah stay tune folks!