GROW YOUR OWN HERB GARDEN IN YOUR HOME

The growing procedure for all the herbs is the same. Simply, take some healthy, fresh cuttings leaving just two sets of leaves at the top of each cutting and remove the remaining leaves then submerge the cuttings in a few inches of clean water.

Try out the below Herbs:

Peppermint:

Grow peppermint in a jar and snip off a bit to make herbal tea, oil, or soup. You can also just enjoy the sweet scent of this fragrant herb Peppermint does well in partially sunny or shady windows.

2. Oregano:

You can use fresh oregano straight in pasta sauces, soups, and other savory dishes. Just use a pair of kitchen scissors to gently remove a few leaves from the stem. Oregano can grow quite large so keep an eye on your plant.

3. Sage:

Sage has a flavorful scent which makes it a popular choice for holistic purposes. You can also use sage with eggs chicken lamb or pineapple. Snip as much as you would need and add it to your favorite dish. Sage doesn't need a ton of water and should be kept in moderate sunlight.

4. Basil:

Basil, the popular Italian herb grows well in water and can be used in many different recipes including sauces and soups. Make sure your basil jar gets about 6 to 8 hours of sunlight per day.

5. Stevia:

This hearty herb prefers a bit of sun but can grow just as well in shadier areas. You can use the leaves of this herb to sweeten your tea or coffee naturally! You can also create a powder from the leaves to use as a sweetener too.

6. Thyme:

Thyme is a versatile herb. It will flower or you can harvest them before they flower. Hang the stems to dry, the leaves and then remove the leaves to use in cooking. Thyme needs plenty of sunlight, so set those jars in a bright window.

7. Rosemary:

This flavorful herb does well in sunlight or partially shaded areas. It will grow better in full sunlight though use your growing's to spice up your favorite chicken dish!

8. Chives:

This onion family member is super easy to grow and you can use it in a ton of dishes. Make sure this herb has plenty of water and sunlight for the best growth results.

9. Coriander:

Coriander leaf or Chinese parsley. Coriander is perfect for adding to spicy foods like chills, and Mexican, Chinese, Southeast Asian, and Indian cuisines. The plant grows early in the season and doesn't like it when the ground becomes too warm.

10. Lemongrass:

Lemongrass stalks can provide antioxidants such as beta-carotene and defense against cancer and eye inflammation. Lemongrass has a strong lemon flavor. You can brew it in tea as well as use it as a herb for seasoning.