🅆🄴 🄳🄾🄽🅃 🅃🄰🄻🄺 🄰🄽🅈🄼🄾🅁🄴

liagrande: we don't talk anymore

legendaryhair: like we used to doooo

cherryeong: I don't think we ever talked

liagrande: it's a song dummy
liagrande: though we don't talk really do we?

evilmaknae: I mean why actually speak to each other when we can text and be nowhere near each other?

tomboy: fair point.

liagrande: you know what? I think we should all get off our phones and talk. Hand your phones to me.

(liagrande logged off)

evilmaknae: Ryujin go! save yourself-
evilmaknae: dyh8ttjb986/!)-

(evilmaknae logged off)

tomboy: nooooooooooo-

(tomboy logged off)

legendaryhair: lia I love you please don't do this you don't have to do this baby please-

(legendaryhair logged off)

cherryeong: she'll never find haha such fu-
cherryeong: arvu7rvx-(6&"-

(cherryeong logged off)

"Good girls now come on, sit down." Lia coos as the other 4 members sit down around the kitchen table. "Well, what should we do? Anyone up for a board game? Maybe some scrabble, or maybe a game or chess?" There is looks of pure horror on each of their faces. "OR we could watch the Squid Game finale..?" Ryujin asks cautiously only to get a sharp glare from Lia.

"When I said no phones, I also meant no other electronical devices." She says. "Back in the olden days people didn't have these things we have today." Chaeryeong then says, "Then why don't we take advantage of the things we have nowadays they didn't have back then? Maybe rub it in our grandparents faces!"

Yuna starts to tear up, and makes a cross with her finger on her shoulders and forehead. "God bless Granny and Grampy." Ryujin rolls her eyes at her. "God bless our dear phones that are wasting away." "You're all so obsessive with your phones!! Live a little! Even when we go to the cinema or shopping we are ALWAYS ON OUR PHONES. I've had it!" Lia says frustratedly.

"How about we go and practice all the Crazy In Love songs? Sing and dance?" Yeji asks, getting a series of nods from Chaeryeong, Yuna and Ryujin, because all of them will need something to do without their phones, and dancing will be a good way to take there minds off their precious, precious phones.

"Hmm I don't know..." Lia says. "Would it be the best idea? I guess we would be bonding..." The four other girls jump up out their seats and crowd round Lia. "Please Lia please?!?!?!" They all beg. "Fine..." Lia says and they all cheer and go to dance.

Little did they know Lia still had her phone...

Fuck that last bit was super cringey. Was it cringey? It wasn't cringey! Was it..?