𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 - 𝗦 𝗜 𝗫

-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝗴𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤 & 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧-

TAYLOR

A THROBBING HEADACHE WAS
the first thing Taylor noticed when she came to.

Forcing herself to open her heavy eyelids, she noticed her vision was severely blurred.

"Wakey wakey, darlin'. We gotta get our asses in gear; got places to be an' people to see!" She heard a familiar voice say, then something patting her cheek.

Blinking a few times, her vision finally cleared and she saw above her that the person was Mele.

"Ugh...Merle...it's way too early for-what the fuck!?" She looked down at her hands, seeing they were tied together by a piece of rope, and that she was laying on the ground in a forest, Michonne a few feet away from her with her hands tied too.

"Would ya' quiet down? Yer gonna attract walkers." Merle grumbled, grabbing her arm and pulled up.

"Why aren't we back at the prison, and furthermore, tied up." She glared at him.

"Governor said if we hand over you an' Ms. Shogun here he'll call off the little World War 2 fiasco we got ourselves into." Merle replied as they began walking through the forest.

"Right. Because handing over your best friends daughter and an innocent woman to a psychotic nut job is a great idea." She said sarcastically, "You know Daryl's gonna be pissed.".

"Daryl'll live jus' fine without ya'." He simply replied.

"And you will too? After everything we've been through together?" Taylor asked.

"...Put a sock in it an' keep walkin'." He grumbled.

"...Fuck you, Merle. Fuck you.".

———

"YA' KNOW, WERE TAKIN' OUR
sweet ass time walkin' like this. We need ourselves a ride." Merle announced, breaking the silence as the three continued down the road, "Fuck yeah, how 'bout that hot ride?".

Merle pointed over to a car parked in the lot of a motel, and Taylor and Michonne followed him over there.

He tied Michonne to one of the pillars with the wire around her wrists while Taylor stood outside the car as he broke into it.