Chapter 1: a new target

Life wasn't always the best choice. Or if i win I'll live and if i lose I'll die. That is something i thought as a professional assassin.

"Y/N!" I heard someone yell.

It was my room-mate shuji ran who has also been my bestfriend since kindergarten.

"Y/N, Where are you!?"she yelled out out for the second time while looking for me.

I quickly put on my gloves after applying some bandages on the wounds i had gotten a few minutes earlier while training . As i opened the door i saw her looking for me. She was in my bedroom.

"What's up!" i yelled while walking over to her into my bedroom.

" WHATS UP !?" she said angrily.

" THAT F*CKING BOSS OF OURS WANTS TO SEND YOU ON A SUICIDE MISSION!? "

Ran was extremely angry.

As she was about to say another word i cutted her off.

"Who is it!?"

"What..do you mean..?" She asked.

"Who is it...? Who...is it that i have to kill !?" You asked once again.

"Its rindou haitani"she mumbled.

"Can you say that again?"you asked her.

"F*CKING RINDOU HAITANI BONTEN'S EXECUTIVE! "She yelled out.

"Rindou" you questioned as one of those flashbacks came right into your head.

" ran, Did i ever know him before i lost my memories?"

A/N: Hi guys its been almsost 7 months since my last story update I've been thinking about it for a very long time but what would you guys think if i changed the plot?