Andrew~ Home

I played with my phone case taking it on and off. I missed Andrew so badly I wanted him home. I was watching The Amazing Spiderman and loved every second. His face was always hard and strong. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Andrew. "Hey babe😘" it read. I texted him back. "Hey! What's up?" And clicked the screen off. It dinged seconds later And I quickly grabbed it. "I just wanted to talk to a beautiful girl" I began to blush. "Is there someone else?!?!" was my reply. "Definitely! She beautiful kind and I love her more than anything" my heart deflated. "It's you" was the next text. "I love you so much" I texted and he had to go so I laid my phone down wishing he was with me. I began to cry. My tears streamed down my cheeks. I closed my eyes and slowly cried my self to sleep.

When I woke up it was 10am. I walked into the kitchen and began eating pancakes. I looked at my phone and there were no new notifications. I heard a knock on the door and walked over to open it. Probably mail. I swung the door open and saw him. Andrew! "Hey beautiful" he smiled and I wrapped both arms around him. "Andrew" I held him tighter crying into his shoulder. "I missed you" I pull away and look at his face. The face that I missed. He had little tears on his face. "I missed you" he clashed his lips to mine. I held his body to mine and new he wouldn't leave this time.

****
This is a new story with imagines of Peter and Andrew! Please give me feedback