PART 21.2

Roselyn's POV

When Eddie found out Roselyn was a supernatural being.

"A night out aye?How scandalous of you,Tee" Margaret beamed at Tina whom sat across her with a glass of whiskey in her hand,She smirked in her direction "She was good at it tho" Tina beamed at the wolf,I raised my eyebrows at the witch and asked "Are you coming out to us?" She nodded her head while smiling at both of us "You do you,Sweetheart" Margaret said while engulfing the dark skinned beauty infront of her,I chuckled and made my way towards the Brunette Beauty too and hugged her.

"Tonight's a full moon,Luna" Margaret exclaimed as we were having our evening tea,I nodded "Your wolf face is very much attractive,Darling" said Tina out of the blue making me look at her with playful suspicion "Never thought about that"I answered while sipping my tea,I never actually thought about it.The only thing I heard after shape-shifting infront of people are screams of horror not compliments of any kind but I just shrugged and the evening passed like that and the night came,

"Are you sure you will be fine,Luna?We can stay if you want" Margaret and Tina both stood infront of me all dolled up for their night out,I shook my head "I'll be fine,Margaret.You guys go and enjoy your night out" they still insisted on staying but I assured them and shooed them out.

I was sat in my study,Proof reading my newest written volume of Crimson Peaks as the next was in great demand only after 4 months of launching the recent one,I felt the veins in my body catch heat as I looked out the window to see the moon on it's peak,I took a deep breath and allowed my fangs and claws to grow to help ease the greed of completely shifting.I walked out and went to my own room and sat beside the bed breathing heavily as the moon's impact was getting intense by the second,I was sitting when I heard a click of my main door opening,Tina isn't the type to come this early nor will she let Margaret come alone,They are the only ones with the spare keys unless....Oh no and then I heard it "Roselyn,Where are you?Margaret?Tina?" Eddie's voice boomed through the living room.I couldn't let him see me like this he'll...before I could complete my thought I heard him come towards my room I quickly got up and stood facing the door.

Maybe it's time for me to reveal my secret,I can't keep this hidden from him anymore but how will he react..Will he leave me? My head throbbed from the thoughts and the lava running through my veins didn't help either.I couldn't help myself but to wait the next seconds for him to burst in,I saw the door knob twist and the door slowly opened revealing a smiling Eddie but his smile slowly faded away seeing my claws and glowing eyes,He looked frightened by the sight he stepped forward with a confused yet scared expression "Roselyn?Is that you?" He asked cautiously as I stepped closer to him making him step back "I-I won't hurt you Eddie,J-Just don't be scared" I said with the one thought of him being scared of me,Of course he'll be scared seeing a monster infront of him with glowing eyes,fangs and animal like claws but I didn't wanted him to be afraid of me,Not in a thousand years will I lay my finger upon him with bad intentions,

As I made my way towards him his crutch dropped and he fell backing away as his back hit the wall,I extended my hand towards him "I won't hurt you,Eddie" I said as my heart sped up he started taking deep breathes and looked around processing it all  "What are you?" He asked as he looked up to me and there...I decided to tell him,everything about my past...every single thing.

"And now I'm here" I said finishing my whole story of a thousand years,I was looking at his face as his features tensed up as he took in all the information,I'll be lying if I said I wasn't prepared for his reaction and before he opened his mouth I began explaining "That is why I didn't wanted us to be together,Eddie.I'm afraid I'll hurt you and and-" I was cut off as his arms embraced me,His chin on top of my head as he caressed my back slowly "I'll never ever leave you,Roselyn.I stick by my words" he said in a soothing voice as my arms found their way around his back too,I was relieved but tensed too as I didn't wanted to share a specific phase of my life..........