20 | "you look pretty."

𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮.

MESSAGES

MF AVERY 🥵 | OLIVIA 🐣

Today 6:45 PM

OLIVIA 🐣
bitch i'm so fucking scared
i'm going to fucking shit bricks

MF AVERY 🥵
bitch ur fine. you'll be w
ur parents plus they can't be
so bad. i heard harry's dad is
hot.

OLIVIA 🐣
where did you hear that 😭

MF AVERY 🥵
i have my sources 😏
anyways dw they'll love u

OLIVIA 🐣
right thank you
fuck ima cry

MF AVERY 🥵
just text me if anything
happens okay ?

OLIVIA 🐣
i will thank you

MF AVERY 🥵
try and get me james
number

OLIVIA 🐣
that i won't
plus he's married and HAS A CHILD

MF AVERY 🥵
ugh fine. would've been
a hot dilf tho 😩
alright now bye bitch
seen

OLIVIA'S POV:

WE ALL STOOD IN FRONT of the Potters house on Christmas Eve. As we all waited I began to freeze my ass off from the cold and the snowing that was happening right this second.

Maybe I should've not worn a skirt with this outfit, but then again, it was the only thing that matched with the sweater.

Christmas break started three weeks ago and to say the least, it has been the most boring three weeks i've ever had. In the past, I would be excited to leave hogwarts and just stay home the entire time. But this year just feels way different.

I turn to face my mother, still shaking. "Mum, can you please not embarrass me?"

"I never do." My mother fake gasps, jokingly putting her hand to her heart.

I raise my eyebrows, "Remember the time you told the Bakers how I can't sleep at night during thunderstorms?" I recall to my mother as she starts to looks everywhere but me.

"Come on, you were 11, sweetheart." My mother answers, finally with her attention on me.

I turn to face the front door, "11 year olds don't get scared of thunderstorms, mum."

"Your father still is." My mother laughs, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"That was our secret, honey." My father groans, jokingly wiping his tears.

Before anyone of us can say anything more, the doors opens wide open. As the door opens, I could feel the warmth from inside, wanting me to go inside as quickly as I can.

"Lily!" My mother exclaims, as she walks towards to hug Mrs.Potter, who does the same.

My father goes next by giving Mr.Potter a hug and a pat on the back. "Long time no see James!"