A day off

BARRY P.O.V.
Click clack click clack
"Okay, you girls are just crazy for wearing these high heels every day." " I feel like I am twisting my ankle every few steps!"
Catlin, Cisco from Star Labs were trying to see how fast I could run in high heels. I mean I am the fastest man alive but in high heels that is just another thing.
"Come on Barry win this for me" Cisco said.
He thought that I could run just as fast in high heels.
While Catlin who was as stern in her ways, had her hair just past her shoulders and straight as her lips were when she was thinking. She thought that I could not run one out of the three miles that I had to do.
Okay, I think I am ready, I said walking onto the the treadmill that Cisco made so I can run at top speed. I started to run for about five seconds when BOOM I twisted my ankle and fell face first on the treadmill. At least I have super fast healing so in a couple of minutes I would be all better.
"See I told you he couldn't take it" Catlin said to Cisco.
Just as she was talking, Dr. Harrison wells wheeled quietly in.
"So I hear you are still trying to get the Nobel peace prize." "Did you guys even figure out who was right about the amount of bugs?"
"What?!" "Where did bugs come in am I missing something, I asked." Buzz. I whipped out my phone in a flash (get it), it seems like it never stops between my job at the police station and being the Flash there is always something to do, and if there isn't I always have Netflix.
"Some one is about to fall off the tall building downtown," Cisco shouted.
"Wait which one?" I asked.
"We'll tell you where to go just hurry" Catlin said while pushing me towards my costume.
With that I zoomed off. Making my papers purposely fly everywhere, knowing they all hate it.
"Okay turn left then right and stop!" Cisco said.
"Oh it is the one next to Big Belly Burgers, would anyone like some?"
"Just save the girl Barry," Catlin said.
That's when I looked up and saw Iris hanging. She had been practically a sister to me, well more like a really close best friend that I lived with for most of my life after my mom died.
I ran up the side of the building as fast as I possible. I mean like how can someone let the prettiest girl this world has ever seen just fall... I mean how they look or if they smell perfect and their smile that makes the whole world light up doesn't matter. Okay so maybe I might have a slight crush on her, but that won't matter because she is currently dating a very strong guy that if I didn't have super speed, he could totally hurt me. He's also way too nice.
"Are you okay?" I ask once I get her to the ground.
"Yes!" She said. "You just saved me how can I thank you?"
"Just be carful with heights, meet me at the roof of Jitters tonight."
"Okay," she said. "Just don't hurt my boyfriend again."
"I won't!" I said exasperated, "I only did that because of Rainbow Raiders powers."
"Yeah, Sure Mr. Speed" she laughed.
After she said that I raced home knowing she would be there any minute to tell me all about her encounter with The Flash.