Call Out His Name (Xiao X Reader)

Xiao X Gender Neutral Reader Oneshot (NSFW)

———

"If you awake to a knife at your throat, if monsters dig their claws into you, if death comes knocking at your door, call out my name. Adeptus Xiao. I will be here when you call."

And call out his name you did.

———

"Ughhhh... Xiao..." You moaned as he bit down on your lip. It was cold on the rooftop of Wangshu Inn, but the two of you were warm, the moonlight the only thing illuminating your intertwined bodies.

Xiao's lips moved to your neck, leaving a trail of kisses along your jaw as he went.

"Mmm... To think it was only two months ago that you wanted me dead," you breathed, laughing softly. 

Xiao pulled back, his face suddenly serious. "I never said I wanted you dead." 

"When we first met... If I hadn't brought you that almond tofu..."

Xiao brought a hand to your face, brushing your hair out of your eyes. 

"I could never hurt you."

"What if I wanted you to." You looked him dead in the eyes.

"Y/N..."

"What if..." you smiled sweetly, "What if I wanted to share some of the pain you feel..."

"Y/N, no-"

"I want to understand you. I want to feel it, even if it's only a tiny fraction of what you've felt. Please, Xiao."

Xiao sighed. He knew you wouldn't let this go. He told himself he would be as gentle as possible. This was what you wanted, after all, and he loved you too much to disappoint you.

"Okay." Xiao said in defeat.

"Okay?"

"Okay. But we should go inside. The noise, people might- Let's... just go inside."

———

A minute later, as soon as the two of you crossed the threshold of Xiao's room, you pulled him into a deep kiss, slamming the door shut behind you. Inside, with the top floor of Wangshu Inn all to yourselves, you could be as loud as you wanted. You ran your hands down Xiao's body, but he caught hold of your wrists and led you towards the bed.

"Let's get this over with..." he said. 

"Ugh..." you pouted. "I want you to enjoy this!"

Xiao glared at you without a reply as he opened the bedside table's drawer, pulling out a small knife. "Just lie down."

You spread yourself across the bed. 

Xiao watched you with wary eyes. "Unbutton your shirt."

You smiled and did as he said. 

"Tell me when to stop. You know I don't want to hurt you." He hovered over you now, knife in hand. 

You nodded and closed your eyes.

Your breath hitched as he cut into you. First an incision below your left ribs, and then below your right. Finally, Xiao cut through your chest, straight down the middle. Using his hands, he took hold of the flaps of skin, tearing you open.

The pure agony. This is what he feels. This is the pain he's felt every day for hundreds of years. You let out a moan of pleasure. "More Xiao, please! I want more."

Xiao lowered his head to your chest, licking up the blood that spilled from inside of you. Using his knife, he began to cut through one of your ribs, ripping it out of its place.

You watched as he snapped it in half, sucking at the marrow inside. You could hear your heart beating loud not only inside your head, but in your ears, exposed by Xiao's incisions. At some point, Xiao had removed his shirt, and you watched him lick and suck at your insides as your blood dripped down his chest. This image, and the sound of your own heart, were the last things you remembered before you slipped into blackness.

———

"If you awake to a knife at your throat, if monsters dig their claws into you, if death comes knocking at your door, call out my name. Adeptus Xiao. I will be here when you call."

So call out his name. But be wary, for despite his promises, he may not save you from the knife at your throat, from the monster's claws digging into you, from death knocking as your heart beats in your ears and you lie there, waiting, waiting for it to overtake you.

And still, you'll thank him for it.

EDIT: I'M WORKING ON A NEW STORY! Get excited. It'll be about Scaramouche. Dottore makes an appearance, as well :D I'll probably wait to release it for a bit tho, since it takes place in Sumeru.