𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 - 𝗘 𝗜 𝗚 𝗛 𝗧

-𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐞-

-𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐞-

6 Months Later...

TAYLOR

THE FIRST THING TAYLOR WOKE
up to was a stinging pain in her neck, causing her to yelp as she quickly reached for her hunting knife on her night stand that sat beside her bed.

"Hey hey hey; it's jus' me!" A familiar voice whisper-yelled, and she looked down to the ground to see Daryl.

"Jesus Christ, Daryl! What the fuck!?" She hissed, throwing her pillow at his face as she sat back on her matress, rubbing the sore spot on her neck.

"Fuck, pushed me flat on my ass." He groaned, throwing her pillow back at her.

"Well that would be because you fucking pinched me on the neck, dumbass." She retorted, laying her head back down on her pillow as she pulled her blanket back over herself.

"Well I hope you get yer ass outta bed in fifteen minutes for huntin'. Was gonna look for Nirvana tapes for you on my scavengin' run today, but I'm havin' second thoughts." She could practically hear his cocky ass grin.

"I'm up I'm up..." She sighed, pulling her blanket off of herself as she rubbed her tired eyes.

"Great. I'll see ya' at the front gate in fifteen." He said before leaving her cell.

She groaned as she got up, trudging to the woman's bathroom where she brushed her teeth and tried to wake up a bit by splashing water on her face.

"Jesus, Taylor. I don't think even makeup can save you." A girl getting ready next to her named Diane said as she applied some lipstick.

"Yeah, and your mothers love sure didn't save you." Taylor mumbled in response as she looked in the mirror, noticing her eye bags were more prominent today, most likely from the lack of sleep she had been getting.

Scoffing, Diane replied, "Well atleast I make an effort to look nice. All you do is hang around with that stinky old guy. What's his name...Derek?".

"It's Daryl you stupid ass bitch who only knows how to ride a guy's small ass cock. Probably what your about to go do with Andrew. Your gonna go get drunk and have sex, right?" Taylor remarked.

"People are in line for my body. It's not that Ryan's waiting till you guys are eighteen to have sex Tayloe. He's just too disgusted by you to even dare to know what's going on underneath your clothes." Diane replied.