Character Sketch

This ff is gonna be different from all the ones that I have written till now.

In this story you guys will see love , passion , passionate love , possessiveness , blind trust and all.

-----------------------

Before starting the character sketch let me explain a few things:

1. They all are living in China.

2. They all are playing a game named "A Chinese Ghost Story" the one who will be playing other story I will tell you about that.

3. They all live in capital city except Nandini's parents.

Raj & Neyonika Malhotra

Manik's parents , professors by profession. Raj Malhotra is history professor while Neyonika is economy professor along with that they both are archeologists as well. Have only one child Manik. Love him a lot. Trust him fully.

 Trust him fully

Manik Malhotra

Studies is Quingping university. Though has his parents home in campus still live in dorm with his friends. Studies computer management and is in final year. He is a perfectionist. Love his friends. He is the most handsome boy of his campus infact of the whole university. He is the best basketball player. People in university call him "Lord". Plays "A Chinese Ghost Story" game.

Game name: Parth Samthaan

He is the top player in that game. His character in game has an instrument like sitar ( it's not sitar it's the one that Manik played during kyy in store room with Nandini when Ams gave him punishment to clean the whole room and instruments ).

 His character in game has an instrument like sitar ( it's not sitar it's the one that Manik played during kyy in store room with Nandini when Ams gave him punishment to clean the whole room and instruments )

Abhimanyu Thakkar

Manik's dorm mate and his friend. Trust Manik fully. He is a funny guy. Studies in Quingping university in engineering. A player of "A Chinese Ghost Story"