Boarding

Olivia looked slightly worried as she stepped an board the huge ship. Not because she was afraid of the sea but because she was afraid of a marriage, a marriage she felt herself being forced into. Now she loved Brian but she couldn't see herself being Misses Cassidy anytime soon. She hoped maybe she'd change her mind by the time they were to return to New York. Her thoughts swirled around in her head like a million fireflies until she bumped into someone.

"Watch it!" the woman snapped and Olivia backed off. People were pushing and shoving and bumping into one another. Olivia wasn't too concerned about how fast she got on the ship, she just wanted to get home.

Later that night she walked up onto the sky deck and climbed out over the railing. She looked down at the rocky waves before shutting her eyes tightly. She took a deep breath and was about to jump when she heard a voice.

"Hey! Wait!" a man called and she turned around.

"Leave me alone" she said trying not to cry.

"Whats your name?"

"What?"

"It"s a simple question"

"Olivia"

"OK Olivia well, I'd suggest you get back over the rail before you hurl yourself into ice cold water that will not only kill you but will slowly torture you in the process"

"That's what I deserve. Besides I don't even know you so why do you care?" Olivia asked continuing to look down.

"My name's Elliot Stabler, I live in Manhattan and you Olivia are insane. There I think we're properly introduced, don't you?" Elliot said as he walked towards her. "You and I both know if you were gonna jump you would've done it by now" he said reaching out his hand and she just looked to him. "Come on it's OK" he said, he took off his coat so he could move more freely. She caught his hand and he went to pull her up when she slipped.

"Oh my god!!" she screamed as Elliot held her tightly.

"It's OK I've gotcha" he said pulling her up, they both fell and Olivia was in tears. Two security guards saw her on the CCTV not noticing Elliot's heroic actions. They ran down and pulled him away from her.

"We will not tolerate rape on this ship" one said handcuffing him.

"No, he saved me" Olivia said and Brian ran to her. "I'm fine Bri, Elliot saved me" she said looking to Elliot.

"What happened?" Brian asked.

"I was um..."

"She was seasick and she fell over the railing and I caught her" Elliot said, Olivia smiled at him knowing he did that to protect her reputation. The security guards didn't look convinced but they let him go anyway.

"Well in that case I guess I owe you a drink" Brian said and all three of them made their way to the bar. Olivia couldn't help but stare at Elliot, what was happening?,....

Sorry it's short! Despite the strong disagreement of almost every SVU writer I've talked to  I've decided to write it anyway. This won't be the exact sane storyline as the movie The Titanic and there will be twists. Lemme know if I should update more or if this should be a oneshot? :P Thanks!!!