zero

Hey, y'all! I just wanted to give y'all some information before you read. (If you want to skim over it, the important stuff is bolded)

So this is a prequel to Permanent. You can read them in either order, I just wanted to point that out. That being said, Peter doesn't start out as Spider-Man, but he becomes Spider-Man in this one. It's not until the next that he'll actually meet the Avengers (aka there's no Irondad in this book).

Also, he lives in Michigan (at the start). I don't want to give too much away, but I promise, he will end up in New York just like normal.

The story will mostly be in Peter's POV unless otherwise stated. 

This is based on Tom Holland's Spider-Man, although it doesn't follow any of the movies.

I wrote this before I saw Spider-Man NWH, even though I know I'm publishing it long after. It's been in the drafts for a while.

TW - Abuse, suicide, bullying, violence, injuries/blood, (brief) language, and (brief) panic/anxiety attacks

Also, there are a lot of things that I talk about that I don't actually have first-hand knowledge of, other than reading and researching about it. If I get something wrong or say something incorrect, please (politely) correct me!

I'll try to post once a week on Sundays. Anyway, here's the summary:

--🕷 --

Within only an hour, it felt like his world stopped spinning. His life collapsed. Going to the orphanage only made it worse. 

When he got the opportunity for a second chance, he took it, but he didn't know how far it would really take him. It could very well be the trip of his life. Or maybe life isn't the best word.

--🕷 --

Okay so I understand that summary probably didn't make any sense, but I don't want to give anything away.

That's all I have for you right now, so I hope you like the story! The first chapter will be posted on Sunday (8/28/22)!