Prologue

Herb was with pancake cookie playing video games on the cookie switch and herb was losing, mainly cause he never played in a while but he knew how video games worked. "Eat this!" Pancake talked as a red shell hits herbs character now making him 3rd place.

"Oh yeah?" Herb asked, "well you can eat this too!" Then he launched a blue shell and now herb was in 1st place.

"Wha- THAT'S NOT FAIR!!" Pancake called out "I THOUGHT YOU NEVER PLAYED VIDEO GAMES BEFORE!" Pancake continued "I said I never played in a while!" Herb replied, focusing on the game then talking with pancake.

Pancake crossed their arms then they had a thought popped into their head. "Hey, herb!" Pancake said, "there's this new juice bar down the cookie kingdom if you wanna check it out!" Pancake asked.

Herb paused the game and turned to pancake, "sure that sounds like fun! Let me just get my wallet" herb placed his controller down and stand up to get his wallet on the table but pancake being an impatient one, they already had his wallet.

Herb thanked pancakes and took his wallet and opened the door. The walk was short and they were already there, herb opened the door, and the two stepped inside.

"Herb! I didn't expect you to be here!" Vampire drunkenly groaned, "Pal I'm cutting you off of the red wine." The bartender spoke as he took vampire's empty glasses.

The bartender had forest green eyes and yellow hair with white tips, he wore a white shirt with green overalls and black pants with black shoes, he also had a red bowtie.

Herb didn't realize how long he was staring at the bartender until he felt tugging from his pants, "Hey!" Pancake exclaimed which caused herb to snap out of his trance.

"Stop staring at him and let's get our drinks, I'm thirsty!" Pancake said, they sat down next to vampire, "Alright what would you and the child like?" The bartender asked which pancake asked for a juice box and herb asked for anything fruit punch flavored.

As pancake sipped on their juice box herb was chatting with the bartender who's name was sparkling. "So, what do you like to do?" Sparkling questioned to which herb answered "oh! I like to garden and cook!" That made sparkling smile and they gazed at each other for a few minutes before being interrupted by pancake.

"Mister bartender? Can I have another juice box?" Pancake asked to which sparkling smiled "of course kiddo!" Sparkling reached under the table and handed pancake another juice box to which they thanked him.

                   ✶~•Time Skip•~✶

Pancake was waiting for herb to finish talking to sparkling cause they were really tired and wanted to go home. "Herb, can we go home now? I'm tired." To which herb nodded "well I should get going now but if you don't mind I can come back tomorrow?" Herb asked, "I wouldn't mind and I suggest coming at 5pm as it is mostly dead in here." Sparkling replied as herb grabbed pancake and left the bar.

As sparkling got vampire out and was cleaning the empty juice boxes and glasses he found a piece of paper on herbs seat to which he picked it up and opened it.

Call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX ;)

Sparkling's face immediately turned 50 shades of red as he cleaned the rest of the mess up and headed upstairs to his room. He didn't bother taking his shoes off or even changing his clothes, he just plopped down on his bed and fell asleep.

Maybe he'll call herb later..