Set Free.

Welcome Reader, What you are about to read contains; Swearing, Gore, Murderer and Gay People. If any of those disgusts you, stop reading now. You have been warned.

The New Hero woke up with a snort to an alarm beeping at him. His hand hovered over the the 'Snooze' button, then he sprung out of bed. Today was the day he started to become a hero, a real hero. Who'd a' thunk? He quickly re-did his bed and ran over to his drawers, pulling them open and rushing to have his 'Hero Suit'. It was a white suit with a red-and-yellow sparkling cape, followed by a crown on his head and two long gloves. He grinned at himself in the mirror, it reflected his entire room from any angle, since it was so small. His bedside table sat next to it with a king-sized bed be-d-side that. (Puns, you don't have to laugh. Plus, lot's of Undertale references again. Anyway, on with the story.) At the bottom of his king sized bed, there was a large, dark-oak cupboard. Before he could look around more, he strode downstairs, snatching his keys of the side and opening the door. He couldn't be bothered to look around, so he just burst through the front door, locking it behind himself. (Thank 1llusion_1369 for this character idea.)

As he marched down the road, he heard whispering from a huddle of feminine-looking people.
"I heard that 'Snake Eyes.' Just freed a bunch of pickpockets.." One of them whispered... The rest gasped and started chattering away.
Snake Eyes, a gruesome, coldhearted murderer. His name isn't actually Snake Eyes, it's meant to be 'Master. Dread' but people call it him anyway, why? Because of the way he murdered someone. How? He squeezed lemons in their eyes. As they cried out, he then drowned them. He's a disgusting man... And no-one could imagine him in any other way. But this made him grin, his first 'mission'. He strode again, past them. Making his way to the cafe for a quick coffee before he went to find 'Snake Eyes'.

When he arrived, the cafe was closed, since it was 6:00 am. He Huff and lean against the glass with a frown on his face. Someone walked by, a cane 'helping' them by, it took him a glance or two... Or three.. To relasise who is was. The person had a brown blazer on oven a lighter brown waistcoat and polo with two darker brown gloves with a holes in the thumbs, a watch sat over one of them. The blazer had two striped of darker brown just below the elbows, this a breat pocket, it also hung around their knees with a few golden buttons on the left side. The waistcoat underneath was done-up with all golden buttons. They wore a tie under all this, and a belt under the waist coat. He wore even darker brown trousers that seemed a little tight on his slim  figure, matched with boots with golden buckles. The person had two cheek piercings with  black hair that lay, surprisingly neatly, on his head with a hat ontop. The hat had some goggles digging into it. Two gold snake's hung from his ears. (Lot's of gold, aye?) He knew who it was on the third glance. Snake Eyes. It took him  a moment, then he followed Master. Dread down to the club.

Once in, he watched from afar, his breath heavy, his stomach in a knot. And after a while, Snake Eyes noticed, with a grin a wave, our hero tried to hide from them. Steps approached, they belonged to Snake Eyes..
"Ya' alright pal?" The foot steps owner said, leaning on their cane to one side.
(To be continued when I can be bothered and I'm not tierd-)