Prologue

I walk over to where he is lying down and close the door with my telekinetic powers, he looked really pale and he looked like he hasn't been fed for months on end. I stroke his cheek like he did when I was upset, I move my hand up to his forehead and close my eyes. I imagine the way he always had a gentle smile, the way his eyes would crinkle at the corners whenever he would laugh, the spark in his eyes whenever he looked at our family, how his skin looked like.

"Bambina?" My eyes snap open at the familiar voice, my father gives me a small smile and I see that Ryder has left to give us some privacy. "Come ti senti papà (how are you feeling father?)" I ask, my father's family is from Italy. "Non c'è niente di sbagliato in me bambina. Come è sua madre e fratelli (Nothing is wrong with me baby girl. How is your mother and brothers?)" He asks smiling, I grin. "You can come see for yourself or....." I pause dramatically and then continue "or you can stay here. Your choice papà" I say, he gives me a look that means 'you know very well, what I want to do' I chuckle and help him up, when I'm certain he won't fall over.

My name is Flame Thunderstorm and my best friend is Nicole. I was supposed to be an Alpha and Nicole a Beta but we were stripped of it, the council stripped me of my title because they thought that I killed my father. But I know that it wasn't me, the killer became Blood Thunderstorm pack's Alpha. His brother took away Nicole's role so Nicole and I left, we ran away. I swore that I will avenge my mother and father's death one day.