The Unexpected Happening

"Naruto I have a question for you" asked Minato. "What's that? Ask away
already," said Naruto. "You see currently you are five, which is a good time to start light training. However if you don't want to start now that's fine. Or do you even want to be a shinobi?"

"Of course I want to be a shinobi. Despite you being in your prime Tou-san, you already act like a senile old man just like Jiji. As for the training I'll start now" said Naruto.

"After all, who knows what may happen in the shinobi life, where you should expect any possible event, even expect impossible ones. For example, should you and Kaa-chan somehow die I will be the one responsible for my little sister who will be born soon" said Naruto.

"You know, despite you being only five, you already act like an adult, said Minato.
I dont know yet if I should be proud or afraid of that".

"Told you that you're senile, who the hell is afraid of their own son Tou-san?" asked Naruto.

Minato only chuckled at that. "Being serious however, it's true that you should be expecting anything to not get surprised, which can get one killed in the life of shinobi and also to be prepared for anything," told Minato.

"Furthermore no one likes these kind of surprises," said Minato. "Old man you forget that I'm still five altough listening to your boring speech I almost did turn six," said Naruto

"In addition to that I want to train already, you stupid senile baka," said Naruto.

After some sparring in Taijutsu it already was dark. Minato had told Naruto to go to sleep, but he himself couldn't shake off the bad feeling he was having.

Just then Kushina screamed. Minato hearing that teleported them to the secured location only few knew of.

Sadly for Minato he still couldn't free himself of the feeling. After some time
their daughter and Naruto's sister was born. However just after deciding that her name is Naomi, a masked man appeared.

Threatening their daughter Minato teleported Naomi out, throwing away the blanket that had a paper bomb.

He teleported Naomi to Naruto who woke up because of that.

"Tou-san what's happening? Is that my sister? What's her name?," fired Naruto questions

"Naruto be here and protect her I wil-
Minato however was interrupted by a loud roar coming from the Kyuubi.

Minato flashed away again finding the masked man. He knew he was too dangerous just to be left alone. After all he was most likely the one to pull out the Kyuubi and is now controlling the beast.

After defeating the unknown person, he went back to Naomi to teleport her to the Kyuubi who he planned to seal into her. He really didn't want to do that, but there was no other choice, as far as he knew Kyuubi can't be killed leaving the only option of sealing.

Before that he summoned Gamabunta to hold the Kyuubi down for as long as possible.

He flashed to their home to teleport her daughter however he hadn't thought about that Naruto is still holding her.

It was too late now. He had used the Hiraishin a lot now and he had to save as much chakra as he can to seal the fox.

Minato put Naomi to the altar and prepared to seal her. Naruto though was now confused, very confused.

"What are you doing Tou-san? Kaa-chan? What's happening? What's going on here!?" screamed Naruto after seeing the giant fox staring at them full of hatred.

"Naruto I know it's hard but calm down", said Minato. "Kyuubi was freed from the seal that was holding him in your Kaa-chan. I will try to seal the beast into Naomi," said Minato