obama dildos

You were suddenly on a sex shop because you are horny as fuck and you happen to pass by a dildo that is sculpted like Obama. it was like love at first sight, you wanted that fucking dildo in that little slut cunt of yours, it was twitching like a fucking scaramouche hard stan ready to fuck him anytime. you want it in you so bad, that Obama face dildo, it was so mesmerizing you want it in your vagina hitting on you G-spot. you quickly bought it and went to ur house. u locked ur room because you moan so loud. good thing u have a fucking sound proof room becauyse u told ur son of a whore mom to buy sound proof walls u fucking slut. you quickly put it in on that tight fucking cunt of yours and u moaned so loud, and then u heard a knock on ur door it was ur uwu boyfriend dweamy weamy. you quickly hid the fucking obama dildo. 

"omg babe dweamy weamy my meow meow my sweet little cheesecake hes my sunlight my sugar boo my scrunchie honey booba my wittle pumpkin my whooba shooba my babyboy my bf my husband my smooshy babooshka the apple of my eye my strawberry cupcake my one and only"

"hi babe wanna fuck ive been itching for the cunt of urs"

"mhmhmmmmm ngggjjhghj yes im so horny right now"

you and the fucking degenerate dream fucked until morning because both of u guys are whores

you waited for him to go out becayuse uve been twitching for the obama dildo because dream's dick is so fucking small like a walnut. the obama dildo was like a fucking horse dick. you put it on the fucking pussy with cum on it and u keep thrusting it.

AND YOU SAW ON THE NEWS THAT OBAMA WAS GONNA HAVE A GREET AND MEET :O

u wanted to fuck obama so much that it makes u so horny whenever u see his face on screen

like u masturbate to it like ure really fucked up. u suck on the fucing dildo but u heard another fucking knock (ugh so annoying bitch) IT WAS UR EPIC 2ND BOYFRIEND HUFFMAN his epic 10 pack abss mmm so juicy, his shiny mesmerizing brunette hair that u fucked the shit of it last time.

u guys fucked like um dream and and yeah u guys fucked till morning bceause u are such a fucking whore.

U WANTED THE FUCKING OBAMA DILDO IN YOU.

7 days before obama meet and greet

you took out the fucking dildo again HOPING no one will disturb your fucking slut moment

u heard another FUCKING KNOCK THE FUCKIGN THIRD TIME U WERE READY TO THROW FUCKING HANDS BECAUSE MAN U ARE SO FUCKING HORNY TO OBAMA. U OPENED THE FUCKING DOOR SO AGRRESIVLEY AND U SAW THE HANDSOME GINGER FUCKING BITCH RIGHT INFRONT OF U. U WERE KINDA LUCKY BECAUSE HIS DICK WAS LIKE 10'9 BRO WHAT THE FUCK HIS A TITAN.

HE FUCKED U WITH NO HESITATION AND U SAW HIS SHINY COPPER PUBES IT WAS SO MESMERIZING U WANNA SNIFF THE FUCKING GREASE OF IT. AND AGAIN THE SON OF A BITCH WENT HOME. AND UR FUCKING PUSSY IS TWITCHING BECAUSE U WANT THAT FUCKING OBAMA DILDO IN YOU SO BAD DUDE LIKE U ARE DROOLING OVER IT.

u were about to fucking insert the dildo in u but ANOTHER KNOCK like man gtfo let me put the dildo in me. IT WAS THE FUCKING UGLY ASS MUSTY BITCH TRUMP EWW HIS ORANGE SKIN MAKES ME WANNA PEEL HIM OFF. TRUMP WAS HORNY AS FUCK BUT HIS DICK CANT EVEN REACH UR FUCKING CUNT. U SAID "GTFO I ONLY USED U FOR UR MONEY WHEN U WERE PRESIDENT U MUSTY ASS UGKY BITCH DICK LIKE A WALNUT"

man itr was so fucking frustating ur pussy was twitching. u heard anotehr fuckign knock it was SCAWAMOUCHE OWO the short ass bitch who thinks his hat gains height fucking asshole

bitch was so small cant even reach u7r fucking tits man what the fuck. u kicked his um ukm face and fucking flew to the space and saw mona and scaramocueh said "hey bitch its u again" and and mona said "ok" (SPACE AND MONA RIGHT???? LOL BECAUSE SSHES AN ASTROLOGIST IM SO FUNNY HLEP :LAUGHINGFACE: SHIT IDK OK

SO

U WERE ABOUT TO FUCKING PUT IT IN UR PUSSY AND THEN ANOTHER KNOCK BITCH WHY DO U HAVE SO MANY BFS OWO IT WAS DAZAI THE FUKCING SUICIDE BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER DIE ALREADY.  U FUCKING WRAPPED HIM UP WITH HIS MOTHER FUCKING BANDAGES AND TURNED HIM INTO A MUMMY AND PUT HIM IN A COFFIN OWO. U CLEANED UR HANDS BECAUSE DAZAI HIS A MUSTY ASS BITCH. AND U TRY TO PUT IT ON U GOD U WERE SO DESPREATE AND U HEARD ANTOEHR KNOCK IT WAS UR OWO DISCORD KITTEN ONCELER THE HOTTEST OF THEM ALL (BUT OBAMA IS TOP 1 OFC UWU) HE HAD A 2198349803149802198218923198021 INCH DICK LIKE BRO IT WAS SO LONG IT GOERS UP PUSSY TO MOUTH. U FUCKED A LOT LIKE 420 ROUNDS UR PUSSY WAS SWELLING LIKE A BLACK EYE OWO. AND AGAIN U TRIED TO PUT IT IN UR PUSSY AND HEARD ANOTHER KNOCK IT WAS..... LEVI OWO UWU THE HOTTEST BITCH AND EREN.......... THE MUSTY ASS BITCH BUT LONG SHLONG DINGLY DDONG DONG. U TWO HAD THREESOME "NGGHHH AUGH bitch u suck at this u fucking small aass bitch i rather get fucked by eren only u little shit"

OK THE BITCH BOYS WENT OUT AND URE HOPING NONE OF UR 8342 BOYFRIENDS COME OWO

*OMG OBAMA MEET AND GREET UWU OWO BITCH*

U WANT TO BE SO FUCKING EARLY BCS YKNOW OWO UWU. omg he walks like an anime boy uwu owo hes so hot like ugh but the fucking umm reporter shtis coming down into you and bump and kick and shit and u cant see obama bcs theres too many FUCKING people. u went home but u almsot get hit by a car BUT OWO UWU DWEAMY WEAMY the little shit SAVED U OWO UWU SO DREAMY.

TO BE CONTINUED