01

The sun is shining above the large buildings. It's a really beautiful Tuesday morning.

Im taking a walk down one of the streets in New York to my favorite place. It's a small yet so cozy café. The lady who runs it is about 70 years old I would say. She's a really nice, lovely lady. She always comes and talk with me when I'm there and she always gives me a caramel Frappuccino with a cinnamon bun. I always order that and I think she get that it's the only thing I order because she always has it ready for me behind the counter.

I would say I love her. She is that cute lady that everyone wishes was their grandma.

That's right, I love her.

I walk in to the café and I can see that her smile lights up as soon as I open the door.

"Y/n! How lovely to see you again, guess what?" She comes over to me and takes me in her embrace. She's shorter than me which only makes her cuter.

"Hmm.. I don't know, can you give me a hint?" I know exactly what she's going to say.

"It's about what you always order.." she smileys att me. "Oh forget it, I have it ready for you!"

Yup, just what I thought. She's so sweet.

"Miss. Williams, your always so kind." She chuckles and we let go from the hug and head over to the counter.

"You know I'm good at that." She winks. "And please I've told you a thousand of times, call me Miranda."

I smile at her and tell her that I will.

I go sit at the small table by the window waiting on my friend. My usual spot. I love this table. I can se everyone outside walking past.
It looks like many of them are in a hurry. It doesn't surprise me.
It's 8 am and people are on their way to their jobs. I would be one of them too, but I took a day of. It is nice to rest sometimes.

I often play this game I call make up a story, I basically look at people from the window and then make up stories about them.

Hmm.. like that man over there. He have a black suit on and gel in his brown hair. He is also carrying a leather bag.

I would say that he is a businessman, maybe have two children and is in a happy marriage, on his spare time he probably go out with either his wife or friends to a bar.
He looks like he owns a dog too, maybe a Doberman. No, forget that, he have a german Shepherd.

I smile to myself, that seems like a happy life.

My thoughts end up on something else when the bell above the door ring and someone enters.

I squint my eyes as I try to see who it is. My eyes then flush open and I start waving my arms.

"Oh my god! Saoirse!" I can see her face light up when she sees me to.

(I just want to say that Saoirse are not an actress in this story, she's "normal". And Y/n and Saoirse are 24, thank you:))

"Y/N!" She comes running to me and we end up in a really comfortable hug. I haven't seen her in so long.

Me and Saoirse have been friends for a very long time. The first time we met was in first grade. I only had an apple to lunch because I forgot my bag at home so she came up to me and offered to share her lunch with me and I gladly said yes. And ever since, we have been friends.

"You won't believe what happened on my way here!" We sat down at the table where my half eaten cinnamon bun and Frappuccino where located.

"Okay tell me." I told her are she sat there smiling her face off.

"Okay... I happened to bump into no other than the Timothée Chalamet!" My eyes widened, she can't be for real. I mean I see famous people all the time here in New York but I've never seen him, I would love to meet him. I mean I can't lie, he is attractive.

"What?! For real?" I asked. She started squeaking and taping her feat agains the floor.

"Yes for real! Well, I didn't talk to him. We just bumped our shoulders together said sorry and then continued walking." I just stare at her.

"Wait wait. Hold on." I look at her for a moment. "Your telling me that you bumped into the Timothée Chalamet and you just continued walking?" Not gonna lie I was a little shocked.

"Yes, but, I didn't realize it was him until he was gone. Like what was I supposed to do? Run after him and ask for a picture? No way Hosay. I'm not a creep." What she said was true. But still, it's Timithée Chalamet.

We talked for a while until my phone started ringing.

I sighed when I saw the name.

"I gotta take this, it's my boss, I'll be bake in a minute." I gave her a small smile and went to the restrooms.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Y/n we need you to come to work today. I know your having a day of but it's an emergency, come in as fast as you can." Of course I have to, she always does this, Amelia, my boss, always and I mean always tells me to come in on the days Im free. Classic.

"Really? I thought I would have this day of, I really need to rest Amelia, I haven't gotten a day off since I don't know when."

She just sigh into the phone. "I know I'm sorry but we really need you to come in. Fast." And then she hung up. Lovely.

I walk out to Saoirse sitting at same the table, but this time not alone. A guy around our age is standing there talking to her.

"Hey Saoirse, um I kind of need to go." They both look at me. "But as far as I can tell. I don't think that will be a problem since you already have someone else to keep you company." I wink at her. The man is kinda cute, he have ginger, fluffy hair and is quite tall. Some people would be like 'ew ginger, they're so ugly' but he's really cute.

"Oh okay, I'll see you later then." She stand up and hugs me.

"Bye Saoirse." I mumble into her hair. "Bye to you too Miranda!" I yell before I walk out. Yet again on my way to work.