Life?

"Wait for me, before I fall!' she cried. Nobody understood what she was referring to. Little did they know she was trying to tell them that she was losing control of her mind, body, soul, and Spirit.

     The next day she woke up feeling empty for she had lost what she had dreamed of, control. The more she allowed people to enter the box, the more they left with something valuable to her. 

Until nothing was there to take any more happiness gone, joy gone, love gone but an empty room full of despair was left. Her life was on repeat every day and her dreams were never felt again. 

She was an intelligent and beautiful woman they say, however she had changed a habit that left her broken in pieces, bare, frustrated, lost, and with a never-ending longing to feel the littlest emotions possible. Her parents were disappointed they said she was lazy, irresponsible, and ungrateful, how could a broken glass be fixed with their hammers?

She got so used to the sound and shattering of her glass that it felt like air to her,  something she breathe in and out immediately to stay alive, or else she will die if she kept it inside. 

                                                                  HOW MUCH CAN YOU BREAK?