traitor??

Uraraka POV

black. that's was all i could see. cigars was what i smelt. fear, anger, pain, and regret was all i felt. and cloth of course.

it felt like forever of me just sitting in this chair waiting for someone to save me.

all i can think about is what i did. what i could have don't different.

flashback to three days ago

"DEKU YOU DUMBASS DONT— NO!" bakugo yells didn't stop the boy. he jumped. his back facing the cement yards away from him.

in probably two minutes hell hit the ground and bleed out.

his green and black hair was flowing into his face but he looked at peace, so at peace with the fact that he'll die today.

he smiled ever so slightly looking up. but then he saw her. she jumped after him, "DEKU! PLEASE DONT DIE!" she yelled after him.

(bitch tf you expect him to do. use ur quirk sumhow to save himself? nope)

she was falling faster than he was and ended up landing on top of him even though they still in the air. like how??? sorry i'll go back i got off track.

anyways. the fell down faster. she knew that they'd probably die so she flipped him to save his fall slightly and pecked his lips.

then she held her breath waiting for the impact that never came. wait never mind it did. but it wasn't cement she fell on, it was a cushion.

she fell on a cushion. she opened her eyes to see villains and deku. then everything was black.

flashback end

what. what if i didn't go after him—

someone ripped the cloth off of my face. i squinted not used to the sudden light. once i adjusted i saw deku.

"deku..." it was barely even a whisper but he heard it. he looked different. almost like a different person.

he wore some black jeans little bit loose probably to breath with a belt, some black gloves probably silk, a long sleeve white button up with a black vest on top. and to top it off he had a red tie.

i'm going to be completely honest with myself. he looks HOT!

he walked toward me slowly and took two of his fingers, index and middle finger and lifted my chin towards him. my face began to heat up from the touch.

"uraraka, you have two choices. one, join the league with me. or die." he told me. i smiled slightly at him.

"luv, they didn't tell you? im already in the league." i answered with a wink and very roughly and dramatically pulled my arms apart to get out of the rope.

i then proceeded to jump in the wooden chair and break it freeing my legs. "now i think all of that was a little over the top tying my up Tomura." i said with a huff.

i looked down to see im still in my UA uniform. i rolled my eyes at that. this is so stupid. especially this outfit like what the fuck?

i looked back to see deku still standing there with a slight blush and stunned look.

i took a few steps towards him for him to back up. at one point i pinned him to the wall. "what? did you not notice? how? i made it sooooooo obvious that i was in the league." i continued

"i mean are you really so stupid that you didnt—" he stopped my there by placing a finger on my mouth only for me to knee his dick.

"dont stop me from talking." i said and spun to leave the room like the drama queen i am.

611 words.

hope y'all enjoyed! i had fun writing this!!! i want to make this as fun but stupid and good as i can. i'm ranting ok. uhm yeah as i said before hope you enjoyed also i procrastinate a lot. don't expect a lot of updates🥲