Chapter 1. The time we meet.

Wilbur's POV
I was exploring the smp and then I saw the place that was my home, that I blew up. It's been a year since I've built and blew it up. I continue to walk past everything and then I see the sign "Las Nevadas" I see where it start I got to a place in there until I see him Quackity and his little new helper. Slimecicle knows a lot, I can give him that but he doesn't know where Ranboo came from but everyone else he does. Quackity looks at me "Well isn't the good old Wilbur fucking Soot." He said I could really tell he despises me by the tone of his voice. I heard him grumble something about my name I decided to finally say something "what did you just grumble now?" I asked Quackity. He just stared at me for a good long minute or two until I heard him say "listen here you aren't supposed to be here leave at once and never return or else I will fucking break you!" He said with anger from me even being in Las Nevadas. I decided to stay to push his buttons a bit he's starting to get madder I could tell by the look on his face he looked like he was some guy that wanted to kill some guy that just made me chuckle knowing I could overpower him. Before I noticed he moved he already had my wrist dragging me out of the place I was in but i managed to get loose from his grip "no thank you I think I'll stay." I said and at this point he was very tense.

Quackity's POV
Wilbur's already done pissed me off now what does he want "What the fuck do you want bitch!" I blurted out of anger all he did was smirk just fucking smirked. I was ready to grab him but slime came and said "Hello Wilbur Soot from Lmanberg." Slimecicle said in a greeting tone "why hello to you too." The bastard said back I walked up to Wilbur and grabbed his neck "listen here again fucking Wilbur Soot, I'm gonna give you ONE last chance to leave my damn country before I destroy you!" I said to Wilbur letting his neck go. Wilbur just stood there waiting for me. Why, why was he not leaving? Then it hit me she was pushing my buttons I could only tell because he was just standing there smirking. I just walk away while muttering to myself as Slimecicle follows behind me. I look back and see Wilbur was following behind me I turned around "Wilbur go away." I say as he walks closer.

Wilbur's POV
I was face to face with my rival him choking me made me feel weird no it wasn't a kink or some shit and it wasn't romantic feelings his presence made me feel safe but wanting to kill me. I pretended to walk out of Las Nevadas but kept following him I know it was stalkerish at this point. I followed him into his office keeping my eye on him from a distance.