1

"Boom baby!" Arlowe exclaimed.

"How?!" Bucky exclaimed standing up staring at the chessboard.

"I'm just smart." Arlowe grinned.

"you were calling the knights horsies." Bucky chuckled and looked at the girl before him. Arlowe wore a t-shirt with the My Chemical Romance black parade album on it. She had cuffed jeans on with trashy converse on. Her hair was fluffy, cut to her jawline, and dyed black. She had warm ivory skin and bright green eyes. A softer jawline and cheekbones but a pointed chin nonetheless. Across her nose was a cut that had scarred over then a piece of her ear lobe was missing. But, her most noticeable features were her large black wings and her long black devil-like tail.

"Cause they are!" Arlowe protested and held the black and white pieces in her arms. The two were in Bucky's apartment, waiting for Sam with clearly nothing better to do. "Fine, Arlowe." Bucky sighed softly. The male sat back down his eyes dancing around the room. Arlowe was already laying across the couch, one leg pulled in her phone in front of her face. The chess pieces lay across her chest. One of her wings was spread out and propped up against the wall and couch. The other was somewhat pulled in but also touching the ground. Her tail was wrapped around her leg and the tip moved, somewhat tapping on the couch. Bucky looked over at the person then sighed.

"Shoes? On my couch?" Bucky grumbled.

"James. Don't get Sassy with me." Arlowe said simply, not even looking over at him. Bucky opened his mouth like he was going to speak then closed it. "I'm not even gonna argue-" he muttered.

"Good," Arlowe said simply, hearing every word. Bucky rolled his eyes.

Soon, Sam walked through the front door. Bucky and Arlowe looked over. "Hey, Sam," Arlowe called, with a grin.

"Arlowe?" Sam questioned, hearing the familiar, female voice.

"The one and only," Arlowe said with a soft chuckle.

"You're here early— we said to be here at noon." Sam said, "and it's noon. Typically you'd be here at what. One?" He chortled at his joke. Bucky looked at Sam slightly confused as did Arlowe. "Erm— anyways— down to the business at hand." Sam put a case file on the coffee table.

"So what is thisssss business?" Bucky asked.

"Open the file and find out?" Sam answered, a bit confused. Arlowe and Bucky made eye contact. "nO!" Arlowe exclaimed as she stretched off the couch only to fall and push the coffee table more in Bucky's direction. Bucky let out a little laugh and grabbed the file. Sam only looked at the girl with concern. He started to open it only for a blue spark to come out of nowhere and within moments a large blue and white sparking portal opened. Large whooshes of air flooded into the apartment.

"What the hell?!" Sam shouted, a look of fear and concern spread across his face. Bucky was quiet but his jaw dropped, as he backed away slowly. Arlowe started to feel her body get pulled into it. "Ah!" She shouted and stood up scrambling a little. Only to lose her footing and to go flying into the portal, her black feathers going everywhere. "Arlowe!" Sam and Bucky shouted. The two looked at each other.

"Are we sure we want to do this?!" Sam shouted at Bucky over the roaring wind around the apartment.

"Halfway, but sure!" Bucky shouted back and ran over to the portal and jumped through.

"Crazy- mother fuckers-" Sam muttered and followed him through. As soon as they all went through the clattering of things landing on the ground sounded repeatedly.

-
Sam, Bucky, and Arlowe flew through a portal on the other end each shouting as they came through. They all landed with a thud. "Ow.." Arlowe groaned out as she stretched out her wings shaking them gently. Bucky winced a little as he sat up and rubbed his back a little. Sam groaned to himself as he opened his eyes hesitantly and looked around their surroundings.

"What. The hell. Are those. People doing here-" a voice snapped.

"I dunno Dean-" another voice spoke.

"And why does one have wings?!" The one known as Dean spoke again.

"Dean, I must ask you to calm down." A voice different from the one before said.

"Not until I get an answer!" Dean exclaimed.

"You're not very good whisperers." Bucky finally said then stood up to look at the three men. He helped up Arlowe then Sam. The three people looked at each other.

"This is a joke, right? All right Gabe. You can come out now." Dean laughed out.

"Uh... who?" Arlowe asked a tad confused.

"Arlowe-- stop asking questions until we figure out who these people are," Sam instructed.

"Uh well let's get the for-" Arlowe started only to be met with holy water to the face by the bigger man. Arlowe's smile turned into a frown and she spat out some water that ended up in her mouth. "You- done?" The Female raised an eyebrow. The bigger one looked into the flask of holy water a bit confused.

"Sam. I don't think their demons." The one in a trench coat spoke again.

"Demons?" The trio asked a bit confused.

"Nonononooo were the avengers." Arlowe grinned.

"Like the comics?" Dean asked confused.

"Comics?" Sam raised an eyebrow.