Oneshot

"Morning my love...oh Lola... Good morning my two beauties!" Sean Maguire wanted to wake up his girlfriend Lana Parrilla with a "Morning my love", but quickly realized that the four-legged friend who lived with them in the house, denied him the Puerto Rican/Italian, because she was lying between them in the middle of the bed and the arms of the little brunette were wrapped around her dog, where the fingers of the hand of the outstretched arm were intertwined with his. 

If they had actually agreed at the beginning of their relationship that the female dog was not allowed to sleep with them, an amorous smile spread on the face of the Englishman, because this image was simply indescribable and he had absolutely no intentions to change anything of this situation, if he could look at his contented, deeply sleeping girlfriend/colleague a few seconds longer.

 With a " Hey... everything's fine my love" he moved a little closer to the two inseparable and was even able to convince Lola to very briefly sleepily lift her head and blink at him so that he could place his arm underneath and thus embrace his two women. 

" Five minutes?" he heard Lana's tired and smoky voice and couldn't help a soft laugh. 

"Lana, it's Sunday. You don't have to get up if you don't want to. And now come here!" he demanded softly but emphatically and took it with satisfaction that the Puerto Rican/Italian, although with dog, snuggled closer to him and sighed contentedly. 

"Yes I do. You are no longer alone with Raphael I hope you know that even without me telling you! Besides, you're helping me with Jared and Ty" she mumbled and had already fallen asleep again to enjoy the last few minutes in his arms without a lively 7 year old choosing their bed as a gym mattress  and the teenagers should not get the idea that it was quite allowed to wake up the adults in the house, because they overslept. 

"I love you!" he merely breathed lovingly and pressed a soft kiss into the brunette's hair while she snuggled up to him some more and enjoyed his presence. 

"You already told me that..." Lana said sleepily, but then quickly added, "But you can tell me another 1000 times," which made the Brit smile lovingly before he closed his eyes again and tried to fall asleep.

"Lana, Dad, get up!" they were also awakened after about an hour by Raphael who, as the small, tiny woman had foreseen, had chosen her bed as a gymnastics area and jumped excitedly between the two adults, squealing as he got ready for them and Lola.

 " Raphael... Raphael...it's Sunday AND we finally have Christmas vacation!" tried Lana to bring a more or less helpful objection, but didn't get even a little with the little boy. 

" Get up it's snowing! It's snowing!" demanded Raphael impatiently, waking up Lola who understood the word "SNOW" only too well and, loving it, immediately freed herself from her 'Mommas' embrace with excited wags of her tail and jumped to the youngest member of the family.

 " Did you just say snow Raph? Ty, Raph claims it snowed !" suddenly Jared interfered exaggeratedly loud, as if out of nowhere in the conversation and now also entered with his twin sister the "master bedroom" whereupon Sean whispered to Lana a quiet "But now your children are awake!", as well as her body merely pulled a little more to him with still closed eyes.

 " Before 9 o'clock they are still yours!" she wiped off rather more jokingly, than seriously,  her duties as a mother of 3, to her partner, rose however in the same moment to sit in the bed instead of laying.

" What's up Raph?" her voice became empathetic and quieter, hardly having risen and feeling the uncertainty in the boy's gaze.

 " Are we going to celebrate Christmas together?" asked Raphael uncertainly, seeming seriously concerned about not being able to see his Lana, who had risen last year from a simple, incredibly friendly colleague whom everyone liked, to his mother, at Christmas.

 " That... Raphael we didn't even talk about that." Lana began, suddenly feeling stuck.

 The truth was, she really hadn't thought one bit about whether she would be celebrating Christmas in the States, with her family, or in the UK, with Sean's family. 

She had purposely put off the question, since it was apparently easier for her subconscious to repress than to confront. 

It was fatal to separate the kids now, now that they grew together, so that Raphael would be on his own during the holidays again, only with his father. 

And she doesn't wanted to be separated from Sean, after a whole year of living and working together with him. 

" Don't you want to go out and play? Look... I'm sure your siblings will take you outside and build a snowman with you," the Puerto Rican/Italian woman tried to elegantly gain control over the situation again, looking almost helpless at Sean, who, like her, seemed overwhelmed with the question his son had just asked. 

However, he agreed with Lana that they needed to discuss this calmly and rushing was not appropriate. 

"But I want to know..." Raphael began almost tearfully and was almost reprimanded again by his father,  as Lana suddenly made her decision. 

" If you are ok with it, we can fly with dad to Great Britain to be there together for Christmas. What do you think?" she looked to her twins now who seemed speechless out of amazement.

" Lana you don't have to... by the way how are you feeling today?" Sean started a little bit insecure about her health since she started trowing up almost the whole day days ago and looked his partner in the eyes for a long moment, where they just stared in each others eyes, ice blue meeting chocolate brown, while trying to understand each other. 

"Thats another reason why i want to come with you. Because I don't want to hide our relationship anymore from anybody. Not when they are on their way" whispered Lana and took the hand of her partner to place it on her still perfectly flat stomach which could change every day with two lives growing inside her. 

" They?" she just realized the stunned, trembling voice of Sean who understood immediately and started to stroke over her lover abdomen, knowing fully well that Lanas pregnancy was a constant risk, since she was in her forties and, from her own words, with twins. 

" Yes... but it's still early  and a twin pregnancy was not necessary to happen put since my only pregnancy was a twin pregnancy it was expected so, I think we can do it. We can fly to England. I was already checked up. Everything is going smooth by now" she asked for the permission of her partner and also took in the stunned faces of their kids which seemed positively surprised, which they showed in hugging the brunette tight. 

"If you think you will be ok, than so shall it be!" the British man smiled and joined the family hug with his partner and their kids, where suddenly nobody was thinking of snow or going out now...