AU/MEMES/PICS

"Ahhhhh such a touching moment" screamed Beatrice wiping her nose with tissues. "All alright everyone let's settle down and we can start with reactions^•^," Beatrice said smiling at them. Everyone took their seats.
Sitting arrangments
First row:- Qingheng-Jun, lan yufei,lan Zhan,Wei ying,Wei changze, cangse sanren, lan shizui,lan jingyi, Ouyang zizhen, lan xichen, Jiang Cheng.
Second row:- Jiang yanli, jin ling, jin Zi Xuan, Jiang fengmian, madam yu, wen ning, wen Qing.
Third row:- nie mingjie, nie huisang, Baoshan sanren, Ouyang zizhen, sect leader Ouyang, sect leader Yao,
All the others behind them are of cultivation world juniors disciples and other minor sect leaders.

***************************************

"Okay everyone, so first we're gonna be reacting to pictures of ya all" Beatrice announced

(get ur tissue papers ready)

"ohh" came the sound from around the room.

"background info, it has been only a day or two since hanguanjun adopted a-yuan and he was crying while sitting in jing shi when the twin jade found him," explained Beatrice.

lan Wanji stiffened remembering how Wei ying had died. before he got lost in his thought he felt a warm body sitting on his lap facing him and his head rested on the shoulder of the latter. "I am here now. everything is okay. hm?" Wei ying said in a very soft tone calming down lwj. he looked over to his son opening his arm. shizui ran and hugged both of his fathers tight. they stayed like this just embracing each other afraid to let go.

"Okay so here," Beatrice said pressing a button as an image pooped up on the screen.

"awww look at the little shizui he is so cute!" exclaimed jingyi with zizhen as they adored the little lan

"awww look at the little shizui he is so cute!" exclaimed jingyi with zizhen as they adored the little lan. shizui blushed embarrassed and hide his face in his father Wei's chest more. "I gotta agree with a-yi my little radish way too cute><, " Wei ying said smiling brightly. 

"is that

"is that..." 

"yes. it's your hand a-xian." lan xichen said looking at Wei Wuxian who avoided everyone's gaze and stared at the screen.