Chapter 1

Throughout the world there were many different things you could find, one of them was Pokémon. Like how there were hundreds of species of animals there were thousands, no, hundreds of thousands of different Pokémon.

Each region of the world had Pokémon, some more than others, some different from others. But there was certainly one thing all the regions shared with one another; Pokémon lived everywhere. They lived in one with the humans, or as some would say, humans lived in one with them.

The Paldea region was no different, it was very common to see Pokémon walk down the street with their trainers. Pokémon helped with everyday needs, from cooking, to even construction work.

But something Pokémon were most known for was battling. It was certainly something that everyone enjoyed watching or to do themselves, that was how champions were made. Each Region had their own champion.

But in order to become a champion you either must beat all the gym leaders or beat the current champion of that region. However not everyone can become champion, just once in a few years is a prodigy trainer born.

Yet only once in a few generations does a genius trainer occur.

Once might wonder what the difference between a prodigy and a genius is. A prodigy is someone who is naturally talented at something that they can become a master of that particular skill at a young age.

Most of the time when someone thinks of a genius, they usually think of someone who is extremely intelligent. A genius really could be considered someone with creative capacities. Someone who can change the very way something or create a new way something, someone who thinks outside the box.

In the Pokémon world being creative could be a formidable weapon in its own right.

It was certainly a rare sight to find one of these geniuses, but at the moment this thought wasn't even surfaced in the mind of Cristina Libertad.

At the moment the woman in question was in a hospital, doing something women considered to be very painful. At the very second Cristina was giving birth to her first child. One could tell by the expression on her face that it was very painful.

Cristina would be considered a very beautiful woman in her early twenties; she had fair skin with long wavy creamy-blonde hair. Her eyes were a light gray in color. "Umm... How much longer will this last?"

She tried to sound as lady-like as possible, but she would admit this was quite painful, and she found it hard not to just yell. The nurses were moving as fast as they could, as Cristina had suddenly gone into labor.

Cristina wasn't from Paldea, she was in fact from a different region altogether, she was on a trip with her husband right now. Her husband had gone off to do work, the reason they were in Paldea was because he was asked to come research new Pokémon.

But when they had become separated she had gone into labor. She actually wasn't expecting him to make it to the birth since she didn't get into contact with him in time to tell, but the door suddenly opened changed her mind.

Standing at the door was a tall man, he had a tan complexion, he had medium length crimson hair, with black eyes. "Sir, please calm down!" One of the nurses said trying to hold him back.

"But I need to see my wife!" This was Rufus Libertad, Cristina's husband. One could imagine him being at the research site and someone just telling him his wife had gone into labor. He searched for his wife, as this was the room, they told him she was in. He soon spotted her and ran over to her bed and looked down at her with concern. "Cristina, are you okay?"

"Rufus, I really don't want to speak right now..." Cristina said the strain of giving birth caused her to feel exhausted, she had to put all of her focus into this.