Welcome Wilbur...and Ghostbur..?

April 29th 2021

                                                 MONDAY AFTERNOON PRISON

        the lava was going down as Tommy breathed heavily sam didn't know Tommy was there...only Ghostbur.  "Woah...." ghostbur said as he watched the lava down slowly revealing dream's prison cell. "Its Dream!" he said. He sounded excited as he didnt know what was ahead of him,, "Hi Dream! Its me Ghostbur!" he continued "Sorry Ghostbur.." Sam mumbled under his breath "Do you see dream Sam?" He said "yes I do...be careful walk with he platform under you its going to move.." the platform moved as tommy and wilbur crossed. Tommy pulled out his axe. "STOP. STOP STOP STOP! Tommy and Wilbur turned around. Sam noticed Tommy's axe. "Ive stopped ive stopped!" Ghostbur said. He didn't realize Sam noticed tommy,, " WALK TO YOUR LEFT GHOSTBUR." sam yelled. Tommy kept swinging his axe of hope in trying to kill Dream. "WHO IS THERE." sam yelled furiously Tommy didn't stop. "STOP WHOEVER IS INVISIBLE STOP NOW." Tommy kept going in hope of killing Dream before Sam got him. "GET ON THE BRIDGE RIGHT NOW." Sam yelled,, Tommy had to get on the bridge before he would get killed,, "BUT GHOSTBUR- " Tommy said worried about Ghostbur. Tommy drank some milk "TOMMY!" Sam yelled furiously "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!"  

they argued not noticing Dream getting closer to Ghostbur. "TOMMY YOU SAID IT WOULD BE OKAY!" Ghostbur said. Tommy looked at Ghostbur noticing how close Dream was to Ghostbur "SEND BACK THE BRIDGE SAM." sam refused and all of a sudden Ghostbur was killed. Sam sent the lava and the way to the cell was blocked.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                     MONDAY NIGHTIME L'MANBURG

                                              Tommy Ranboo and tubbo were walking round L'manburg but then they saw a name tag saying ; WILBUR SOOT they went over and saw him..but...there was Wilbur and...Ghostbur..? 

                                                                ~~Words: 303~~